Chapter 15

|Friday|

Mack 

Tonight Is The Night Of My Party As Well As My Birthday . Shit Finna Be Lit As Hell In There Nadia Will Be Coming With Me . I Hope She's Ready To Party Like I Do . Hell , The Whole City Was Here . This Was My Party . I Was Fully Dressed In My Black Button Down , Khaki Colored Levis & Red Vans . I Scooped Up Nadia And Cali In The Car . When I Got There The Block Ahead Was Packed . I Knew It Would Be Like This But , I Still Smiled . When I Walked In I Seen Bitches Left And Right On My Ass . Nadia Wasn't Really Down For That . I Dont Really Know Why Because She Was ... Straight . But Then Again ' I'm Mack So...  Yeah . 

I Went On Stage And Nadia Followed Me  She Looked So Out Of Her Comfort Zone . 

" You Good ?" I Said To Her . She Shook Her Head And Smiled .  We Continued Our Night As Planned And It Was Amazing As Hell .  I Was Dancing To My Favorite Song .  Slaughter Gang Migo Gang Music By  Migos x 21 & ManMan Savage . Cali Had Gotten 21 Savage And HitMaker D-Aye In The Building And Charged To Get In So It Was Hella Money Invested In This . This Was My Last Party In The City Man . Id Be Leaving Soon .  Nadia Was Dancing To Blowed When D-aye Came Out And I Snuck Up Behind Her She Smiled And Kept On Dancing . I Smirked And Thought To Myself I Knew She Was Curious . She Wanted Me . She Had Some Henny In A Cup And She Was Probably Feeling Herself. I Didnt Mind But I Didnt Want Her Too Drunk Because She Has To Go Home To Her Daughter. Or I Think She Will Pick Her Up In The Morning , But Still I Dont Want Her Getting Pissy Drunk . It Was Around 2:30 When The Police Shut Down The Party.  Cali Left With Some Girl And I Left With Nadia . I Didn't Drink More Than A Cup Since Nadia Had Drank A Little More Than Me And One Of Us Had To Drive . 

" Mack . . " 

" Yeah Nadia ?" 

" You're Cute As Shit " She Said Laughing . 

" Thanks You Are Too " I Said . No Doubt In My Mind She Was Gone . 

We Pulled Up To Nadia's Crib And I Helped Her Into Her House . I Gave Her A Bottle Of Water And Headed To The Door . 
" Maaaaaaccccccckkkk Where You Going " Nadia Said Running To Me . 

I Sighed And Smiled " Im Going To The Crib Babygirl "  
She Kissed Me Hard As Hell And Then Looked Mad Embarrassed . 
" Oh Shit .. " I Said Staring At Her Blankly . 
" Im Sorry " I Said As I Walked Out The Door And Headed To My Car . I Couldnt Deal.... I Liked Her A Whole Lot Like She's A Cool Girl But , Im Getting Ready To Leave . 

I Got Home And Sent Nadia A Text Message . 

" You're Probably Wondering Just What The Fuck Just Went Down And I Dont Blame You . I Left Without Explaining . But In 3 Days I'll be Leaving Lagrange And I Wont Be Coming Back . To Start Something With You Would Be Like Crazy . It Would Only Last 2 Days. I Like You I Do , Youre A Great Ass Friend And I Wish You Nothing But The Best As Well As Your Beautiful Daughter . Ill Ft You And Make Sure Ya'll Feel Like I Never Left You Know ? . I Just Want A Fresh Start Out Of LaGrange . Where I Dont Have To Worry About Anything . I Hope You Can Understand... " 

She Instantly Read And Replied . 

" Im Not As Drunk As You Probably Think I Am . The Feeling That I Get From You I Like It But Then Like I Have A Hard Time Just Believing It . You Want What I Want .. A Fresh Start Me And Melani. I Mean , It's Something About You . I Know This Is A Sure Thing . I Cant Stop You From Going Away But , Just Promise Me You'll Visit Sometimes ? " 

" Of Course Nadia . Breakfast In The Morning After You Pick Up Lani Okay Meet Me At iHop At 11:30 . ? And Then After We Gone Spend Hella Time Together Okay ? Night Beautiful " I Said . 

" Goodnight , See You Tomorrow " 

| 10 Am Saturday Morning | 

I Got Up And Got Dressed Then Texted Nadia . 

" Goodmorning , See You Soon " 

I Got Dressed I Had A Full Day Planned Out At The Last Minute . But Gratefully It Worked Out.  

I Got In My Car And Headed To IHop . Nadia Got There At 11:35 . 
She Walked In And Melani Saw Me And Yelled My Name While Running And Hugging Me . I Smiled At Her And Hugged Her Back . Next Hugging  Nadia Tightly And She Embraced Her Hug. 
" You Smell Good " She Said Sitting Down . Lani Sat Beside Me And Colored On Her Little Color Menu .  We Discussed What I Had Planned For Today . I Told Her Put Lani's Seat In My Car And Follow Me To My House . She Did As Instructed We Vibed Out To Chance The Rappers Family Matters . I Got Such A Mixed Ass Musical Personality Anywho . We Pulled Up To My House And Nadia Got Out As I Got Lani Out . Once In The House I Went To Get The Shoes And Shirts . Here You Go Put These On . Nadia Smiled At Me . Her And Lani Changed Into The Clothes And Matching Shoes. We Got Back In The Car And Heaven Only Knows By Towkio Ft Chance The Rapper & Lido .  Nadia Was Vibing To It And So Was Lani . She Was Even Trying To Sing It . 

"Mommy I Like This Song " She Said . 

" Me Too Baby " Nadia Said Smiling Placing Her Hand On Mine While I Drove. I Didnt Move It . We Pulled Up To Callaway Gardens .. My Photographer Was Already There . His Daughter And I Were Good Friends So When I Asked Could He Do This For Me He Said Sure Of Course . We Were All Now Matching And Looking Like A Happy Ass Family . I Just Wanted To Do Something That Was Memorable . Nadia And Lani Didnt Have Any Pictures Together Outside Of Selfies . I Noticed Alot While I Was At Her House . We Started To Take Pictures On The Lifesize Chess Board . I Made Sure That Nadia And Lani Took Plenty And That I Got In Some Of Them . After We Let Lani Go Play Until Time for The Circus And We Watched The Circus . Lani Got Her Face Painted And I Got A Airbrush Tattoo Just For The Fun Of It . We Played And Enjoyed Ourselves. I Smiled At Her And Then Lani Went And Played . 

" Mack Let Me Go With You ?" Nadia Said . 

" Why ?" I Asked . 
" Because This'll Be Good For Us Both Of Us And Lani . To Start Fresh And New . Im Not Saying A Relationship I'm Saying We Can Be Like Bestfriends Or Something " She Said . 

I Sat Down And  Thought About Lani Being In Lagrange . Growing Up Here Around All This Fuckery Going On .. Then I Looked At Nadia . 

" Alright Be Ready Tomorrow Morning " 

She Smiled . Lani Came Running Back Over And We Left. 

Lani And Nadia Got Into Their Car And Pulled Off . I Looked At The Sky 
" God I Dont Know What You Doing But Imma Do This " I Said . I Walked Into My House . I Owned My House So I Didn't Have To Worry About Furniture. I Had Clothes Packed In A SUV Leaving Enough Room For Lani & Nadia's Things .. 

| Sunday Morning | 
" Alright Bro , Ya'll Be Safe On That Highway Alright ? " Cali Said Hugging Us ; 

" Make Sure Ya'll Pray And Stay Of f Them Phones " Nadia's Mom Said Sternly. She Looked Like She Was Worried But She Didnt Wanna Talk . She Hugged Her Daughter And Grandchild And Kissed Them As I Inspected The Car One Last Time . 

I Got In . "You Ready Shorty?" I Asked . 

" As Ready As I 'll Ever Be " Nadia Said . 

I Smiled As We Pulled Off .. 

Fresh Start ... 

Alright , So This Was The FINAL CHAPTER Of This .. Sadlyy . Im Thinking H E A V Y on another Book But Im Not Sure Can Ya'll Comment An Vote On This Please . I Love Ya'll . Thank You For Having Me On Here 2 Years . Its Been A Pleasure . xoxox - NIQ