Chapter 12

" Police Are Still Searching For The Body Of 23 Year Old Kayla Sloan Also Known As Kay . She Was Reported Missing Two Days Ago " The Newscast Spurted Out .
I Had My Plan Together Entirely . Recently Finding Out About Dani & Macy's Encounter I Found Out Macy Has Been Living With Her . I Know Macy Still Loves Her So This Plan Is Fool Proof .

My Cousin Does So Much For Me I Can't Help But Be Grateful Man . Janay Gets ALL The Information I'll Ever Need . I Found Out That Macy Was Arrested For Rape Once But Some Kind Of Way The Charges Were Dropped . She Also Had A Drug History Which She Admitted To Doing Things She Can't Control .
Which Makes Shit Even Better . I Smirked At My Own Thoughts .
Janay Got The Work Schedules And While Macy Was Taking Dani To Work I Slid In Kay' s Body .
Her Lifeless Body ... Laid There As I Stood Over It . I Rushed Out Of The Basement Of Dani's House . Passing Dani's Busted Ass Chevy On The Way .

Phase Two Complete .

Macy Pov

" LaGrange Police Open Up ! "
The Voice Yelled Through Dani's Front Door .
I Got Up And Opened The Door .
" We Have A Warrant To Search The Premises For The Body Of Kayla Sloan " An Officer Said .
" What The Hell "! I Yelled

- Any Thoughts ?
Comment
Vote
NiQ