Chapter 13

Macy

"Look At What I Got Here ?! " Detective Boddie Yelled From The Basement .
The Officers Walked Down As He Came Up  .
" A Female Body Was Found In Your Basement Along With A Pair Of Shoes Socks " The Detective Said .
" That's Impossible ! I Didn't Do Anything Last Night ... That I Remember " I Yelled Aloud.

" Yeah Yeah Whatever " Detective Boddie Said .

They Started To Put The Handcuffs On Me And Read Me My Rights Escorting Me To Their Car .

Maxk POV :

" The Body Of 23 Year Old Kayla Sloan Was Found This Morning In The Home Of Her Ex Girlfriend And Spouses Home . The Suspect Has Been Placed Into Custody " The News Cast Said .
Today Was The Day My Shop Was Reopening . It Was A Pile Of People Wanting To Get Hair Cuts And Shit Done . Cali , Dee & I Were All Working Harder Than Ever . We Were Making Mad Money I Was Feeling That Like To The Max .
Once It Got Slow Cali Suggested That We Go To Some New Club Called J'S . It Seemed Like It Might Have Been Lit Maybe So I Agreed On That .

" Meet Me At 9 Imma Get Us A Vip Booth " Cali Said
" Say No More "  I Said Hopping In The Car .
So Y'all Know I Had To Dab For Some One Good Time .
I Put On Something Simple Though A White T With Some Ripped Jeans And A Pair Of Timberlands. I Grabbed My Phone A Stack Of Money , My ID and I Dipped Texting Cali Letting Her Know i Was On The Way .
When I Got To The Club Cali Was There At The Door Waiting . I Was Happy Too That Line Was Long As Hell . I Was Heading To The Door When I Seen A Fine Ass Shorty . Literally A Shorty. She Looks 4'10" Maybe 4'11" But She Was Cuter Than Average . I Stopped In My Tracks . " Hey How You Doing ?" I Said .
She Turned And Smiled She Was So Gorgeous . " Fine , Do I Know You ?" She Said . " Nah You Don't Know Me My Name Is Mack What's Your Name Though  " I Said Licking My Lips .
" Nadia ... " She Replied Smiling .
" Nadia Huh ... How Bout You And Your Girls Skip This Line And Kick It In Vip With Some Real Ones " I Said .
She Looked At The Two Girls Who Were With Her & Then Turned Around .
" Sure " I Pulled The String And Her And Her Friends Walked Out I Walked Up To Cali And Dapped Her Up .
" Damn Girl Took You Long Enough , Who Is This Though ?" She Asked Looking At Nadia And Her Friends .
" That's Nadia And Her Friends They Gone Kick It With Us Tonight " I Said .
We Walked In The Club And Headed Straight To The Highest VIP Booth In That Mf .
" This Is Nice " Nadia Said .
" This A Lil Something Slight " Cali Said .
" So What's Up With You " I Asked Her .
"  Nothing Really , You Trying To Push Up ?" She Replied .
Damn Shorty Was Straight To The Point .
" I Mean Nah I Just Want A Friendship " I Said
" Good Cause I'm Not Into Girls " she Replied
I Laughed At Her And Handed Her My Phone .
She Handed It Back And Smiled .
" Not That Simple Honey " She Said .
Juvenile Back That Ass Up Came On And She ANd Her Friends Ran To The Dance Floor And Started Twerking Their Asses Off . Cali Was Dancing With Some Girl I Was Just Chilling Tho Drinking A Lil More And More And More .
I Went To The Bar To Get Another Bottle And A Pen And A Piece Of Paper .
I Wrote My Number Down And Sat It On Nadia's Phone . Popping My Bottle As Brooklyn Popping By Young MA Came On .

New Character ✨
What's To Come Of Macy 🔒
5 + Votes & Comments For An Update
*** " PLZ UPDATE " " Update " Are NOT COMMENTS ***
⁃ NiQ ✨