Chapter 2

The Next Day 

Maxk's Shop . 

"Man I'm Telling You , This Girl Legit Want Me Back Out Here Risking My Freedom." Mike , One Of My Regular Customers Said. 

"These Hoes Selfish Bruh I'm Telling You" Mickey Said While Cutting Some Studs Hair . 

"She Act Like I Could Get A Job Who The Hell Gone Hire A Damn Felon?" He Continued. 

"Sometimes You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do" I Told Him . Brushing Him Off And Holding My Hand Out For Him To Pay Me. He Handed Me The Cash And He Got Up And Left. 

"That Nigga Annoying Son" Cali Said. I Laughed. Mike Was Annoying But He Paid His Money Up Front Unlike These Other Niggas. I Looked At The Clock As Gee Finished Up Her Last Customer.

"Everybody Be Back In A Hour To Reopen Okay ?" I Said To Them. 

" Yeah" They All Replied.
" Lets Ride Cali" I Said Grabbing My Black Bookbag And Locking Up My Shop.
Cali And I Had Some Business To Handle , We Had To Make It Quick Though. 

We Pulled Up To One Of The Trap Houses That I Own.  I Grabbed My Phone And Sent Kay A Message "Hey Gorgeous , Its Mack , I Hope Your Day Is Going Great "

"We Gone Do This Shit Or What Nigga?" Cali Asked Me. 

I Walked In The Trap And Niggas Started Jumping. " What Y'all Jumping For?" Cali Asked. 

"Big Bous Whats Hannin ?" I Said In A Sarcasticly Happy Tone To My  Nigga O.

"What's Hannin Mack , I Was Just Bout To Come To The Shop " O Said . 

" Man Save Allat Shit Where The Fuck Is My Money?" I Asked Getting Annoyed Fast As Hell. 
O Was Silent As Hell She Looked Frightened For A Stud. I Chuckled A Little At Her Fear As The Others Just Watched In Silence. 

"Y--y---You Know That I Wouldn't Fuck With Ya Money Man You Or Cali " She Studded Out. 

"Every Time I Come Through To Get My Shit , You The Only MotherFucker I Have Problems With Man." 

" Aye Cali , Handle This Lil Nigga Since She Aint Got Shit " I Said Coldly . 

"Wait - Wait - Wait ! I Got Your Money Bruh , Just Chill Hollon !" O Said.

"Where The Fuck Is It Then Nigga I'm Getting Impatient " Cali Said. 

"Under The Counter" O Said.  I Walked Over To The Counter And Grabbed 5 Duffle Bags Full Of Money. 
"Lets Go Cali " I Said. We Got In The Car And Sped Off . 

We Got Back To The Shop Quick. I Unlocked It And Went To The Back Room While Cali Stayed In The Front. I Started To Run The Money Through The Money Counter When There Was A Knock On The Door. 
"Who That?!" I Yelled. 
"Its Boddie Open Up " The Voice Said Through The Door. 
I Unlocked The Door To Detective Boddie. I Pay Him $12,000 A Month To Keep 12 Off My Ass And My Niggas Outta The Camp. 
" You Got My Money Mack?" He Asked Blowing His Cigarette. 

"Yeah , I Got You " I Replied Handing His Money To Him. 
" Thanks Mack" He Replied As He Put His Money In A Bag . I Followed Him Out The Door. 

" Cali What's Up" He Said As He Exited. She Didn't Reply To Him Though. 

" What's Up With That Cali ?"  I Asked 

" Ion Trust That Wack Ass Cop Son " She Said. 

"Ion Trust That Bitch Either But He Doing His Job Though" I Said. 
" I Guess You Right Son" She Said To Me. 
Mickey And Dee Entered As We Continued Our Day. We Were Just About To Close Up The Shop WHen In Came This Little Kid Maybe 5 Or 6 With A Big Ass Fro . He Ran And Got In My Chair. 

" Can You Cut My Hair" He Asked In The Cutest Little Voice.

" Sure Lil Man , Where Your Moms Tho ?" I'm Guessing I Spoke Way Too Soon Cause In Walks Kay With The Same Girl She Was With In The Club Last Night.

The Girl Smiled At Her And She Smiled Back . 

"How You Want Your Hair Cut Lil Man ?" I Asked Him. 

" Um Like This " He Said Pointing To The Haircut. 
" IIght I Gotchu Is It Cool With Your Moms?" I Asked Looking At Kay And The Girl.
The Girl Said Yes And I Began To Cut His Hair. Kay Walked Over To Me After I Was Done. 
"You Wanna Go To Dinner Tonight ?"I Asked Her. 

She Blused And I Smiled Licking My Lips .

" Yes , I'd Love That." She Said 

"Cool I'll Text You And Tell You When To Be Ready Okay Beautiful" I Said As They All Left. 

The Time Came For Me To Close Up And Go Home. 

I Texted Kay Before I Got In The Shower. 

" Hopping In The Shower Text Me Your Address I'll Be There Soon" 

She Replied Quickly " 302 Ware " 

I Locked My Phone And Started To Shower . Moments Later I Was Out . I Put On A Levi's Shirt And Pants With Some White Forces And Headed To Kay's . Once There I Texted Her And She Rushed Out The Door. I Opened Her Door And Then Got In My Car . J.Cole Was Playing In My Car , That Nigga Was The Best Rapper Alive. We Pulled Up To Olive Garden And Ate. The Night Was Amazing It Was Getting Late And I Wanted This Night To Continue. I Smiled Hard As Hell Pulling Up To Her House. I Let Her Out Off The Car And Walked Her To The Door . 
"Tonight Was...---"

" AMAZING " She Said . She Hugged Me And I Kissed Her Forehead ;. 

"Goodnight Kay " 
" Goodnight Mack " 

I watched As She Entered Her House And Closed The Door . Heading Back To Her House Smiling. 

- Hope You Guys Like It So Far . 

Comment And Vote Please 

---- NiQ