.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Eighteen*

Chapter 18- Return

-One Year Later-

Walking through a portal alone, I made my way back home. It had been a whole year since I left. I was now 17 years old. Id spent a year training in Soul Society under Aunt Kagami’s care, though she wasn’t the one who trained me.

Passing through the portal, I stepped out into the large desert of Hueco Mundo, luckily being right beside Las Noches.

Pulling my sword out, I slashed a hole into a wall, sheathing my sword and making way into the palace. The first place I needed to go was to see mom and dad and let them be aware of my return.

Running down the halls, I came acrossed the throne room. Pushing the doors open, I stepped in seeing mom and dad up by the throne, looking down at the room filled with arrancars.

“A-airi?” Mom asks, eyes widening before grinning big. “MY BEATUFIUL BABY IS BACK!!” She yells, rushing to come off of that level and meet me down where the others were at.

Hugging onto her, I gave a big grin. “It’s been a while.” I say softly, leaning back out of the hug, tilting my head to the side.

“You haven’t aged at all.” Mom says.

“I know.” I reply, laughing. “It’s weird, but I have no complaints. I feel more normal now.”

“Welcome home, Airi.” I hear from above. Looking up I saw my dad peering down at me. Giving him a big grin, I bowed down to him. “Thanks dad.”

“No way!!” I hear the familiar voice of Luppi yell.

Turning my attention to him, I felt myself being tackled to the ground as he clung to me, kissing around my face all over. “I miss you so much!!” He chimes, hugging tighter. “Don’t ever leave me like that again!!”

“Okay, okay, I won’t.” I laugh, pushing on his shoulders.

“Luppi get off of her. I’ll take her back to her room.” Dad says, moving down to lend me a hand after Luppi got off.