.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Thirteen*

Chapter 13- Jealous

Sitting on my bed, I frowned as Luppi stared at me. I felt his hand placed on my stomach, his other arm wrapped around my waist as he stared at my chest, trying to find the words to say.

After a few seconds of silence passed by, he parted his lips, closing his mouth several times, opening his mouth against to finally say, “I-I was going to take you to get help… How did you heal?!”

“Karu healed me.” I explain, rubbing my neck. Dropping my hand, I gripped onto the sheets on the bed, breathing in deeply. Karu was my zanpakuto. I met him in the strangest world and all he was was light. But it was the most beautiful light I have ever seen.

His eyes were stuck in my head. His appearance. Even his voice. The words he spoke.

“Your sword?” He asks, slowly beginning to grin. “So you did make it to meet your sword and learn its name! I didn’t think it would work since you have part of the hollow blood in your system.

“He’s… not a sword.” I say, smiling, thinking back at his appearance. “He’s light.” He’s so beautiful and sweet. And somehow he managed to save me from bleeding to death.

“Light?”

Nodding my head, I tilted it to the side. “It shouldn’t surprise you. You should know since you knew what my ability was supposed to be. You seem to know EVERYTHING about me. What I’m doing. Why I’m doing it. How I’m doing. What’s on my mind.”

“I have watched you grow up and spent my life by your side. Besides, I just didn’t think healing quickly was one of the things.” He says.

“My dad can heal quickly, right?” I ask. “It shouldn’t be a surprise. Besides, my parents are also really strong.”

“Yeah, I suppose that’s true.”

“Wait a second, YOU STABBED ME!” I yell, hitting Luppi’s arm hard, glaring at him. You are supposed to protect me. Take care of me! And you HURT me!! You are supposed to make sure I’m healthy and that nothing wrong is going on with me. You are supposed to keep me happy. Is this how you do that? By trying to make me bleed to death?!