.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Seven*

Chapter 7-Attraction

“Hold up, kid. I have to take you to yer room.” Grimmjow says, grabbing my arm, leading me out the door.

“Like I need your help getting to my room.” I complain, trying to pull my arm away.

“Tough.” He replies, smirking at me, closing his door, leaving mom alone in there.

Stepping away from him, I tried to walk quickly down the hall, trying to get away from him, not really caring to hear anything he had to say, or even be caught seen next to him.

“I can’t wait for Luppi to get back.” I say.

“Why’s that?”

“He’s way better than having you around.” I mumble.

“Like hell he is! I’m the best!!”

“Best at what?” I ask, stopping, turning and looking at him.

“Everything.”

“No.” I say, turning away, brushing my hair off my shoulder, onto my back.

“What dunt ya’ believe?”

“All of it. You’re stupid, cocky, annoying, irritating, get mad too easily, and so much more.”

“And name the good things about me.”

“I know nothing good for you.”

“Oh? S’pose we’ll keep it that way to.”

“Tch. You are so stupid.” I growl, seeing my room ahead, turning back to him. “Well you can leave now. I’m at my room.”

“So?”

“You are not coming in my room.”

“Like I want to go in there.” He replies, turning away, pushing his hands in his pockets.

“I can’t wait for you to be gone.” I murmur under my breath, pushing open my door, stepping in, pushing it closed, leaning my back against the door. “That guy has a lot of nerves…”

As I stepped into my room, I paced it slowly. I mean, seriously, who did he think he was? He was so cocky and full of himself. Yeah, he’s totally hot, but that doesn’t matter. Appearance is not the only important thing. Personality matters the most..

I’m only 16 and even I know this by now. It’s not that hard to know. But he seemed like the type to not care about that. For all I know, he may be the type to rape girls. Or use them. Play with their emotions.

God!! People like that just makes me so mad.