.:A Baby Girls Heart:. (Grimmjow Love Story)*Ten*

Chapter Ten- Punishment for Teasing the Sexta

“Grimmjow!!” I yell, running after him down the hallway.

“What’cha want?” He asks, looking over his shoulder to me.

“Just wanted to see how my favorite kitty is.”

“Kitty?” Hearing a soft snicker leave his lips, he turned to me, eyebrow raised. “Is that the best ya got?”

“I don’t know what you mean…” I pout, walking up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, looking up at him. “Tell me.”

Feeling his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer to himself, a smirk crossed his face, rubbing the small in my back. “Ya know what m’getting at.

“B-but Kitty-kun….”

“Kitty doesn’t bother me, so go ahead and keep using it.”

Almost pouting, I closed my eyes and rested it on his shoulder, taking in his scent, the smiled. “Let’s go to my room and cuddle and take a nap. I can even have warm milk delivered to you.”

Hearing a small ‘Tch’, I felt his arms stiffen before loosening, him pulling away from me, waving a hand while walking away.“Whatever, woman.”

“Woman?!” Narrowing my eyes, I stomped my feet, walking after him. “Kitty still has to cuddle with me.”

“I don’t cuddle.”

“Sure you do! You’re a cat.”

Turning his head back to me, eyes narrowed, long frown on his lips. “You want to piss me off?”

“Not at all, Grimm-kitty!”