6. SAY WUT?!?!

Macy started spending her time with Eve, Anna, and Maia more often. They had their typical girl talks in Eve's bedroom. "So yeah, that was the first time I had my period," Anna ended her story.

"Wow, that was an awesome story!" Maia said.

"Hey, Maia," Eve started, "How are things with you and Sodapop?"

"We're good, I guess. We took our relationship to the next level!"

Macy widened her eyes. "Wait, did you guys?"

"YUP! Instead of watching PG movies, we now watch PG-13!" She squealed wildly while everyone looked at her. "W-what?"

Macy shook her head, "Nothing. Anyways, Johnny and I are having so much fun together! We recently just finished Food Wars, so we're trying to watch Madoka Magica. (A/N: As I know of, some of you do not know what these are. That's perfectly okay.)

"What about Ponyboy?" Anna asked.

"Who?"

"Ponyboy," Maia repeated. "Your first...er...f*ck buddy? Yeah, you guys didn't really have a relationship, did you...."

Macy shrugged. "Oh well, I hated that f*cktard anyway. Johnny and I are supes adorbs!" And they were supes adorbs. Everyday they had sex because Macy was so bootiful. lol. Little did she know, Ponyboy had a a plan...an evil plan. An evil, evil plan. An evil, evil, evil plan. An evil, evil, evil, evil plan. An evil, evil, evil-

*PLESE STAND BY*

Macy skipped happily to the Curtis household. You're probably wondering why even though she and Pony are broken up (and Ponyboy and Johnny want to kill each other), they still go to that damn house. One word: fanfiction.

Anyway, when she walked inside, she saw everyone except Ponyboy cuz he gone lol. "Wazzz happenin?" she asked in a British accent.

Dallas walked up to her with a sad look in his eyes. "Macy, I got a phone call from someone. They say that...your my sister!"

I gasped. "NO!" (A/N: WTF, I thought this chapter was in third person)

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP," someone screamed. It sounded very familiar, though.

Macy shook shook her head, "How can this be?!"

"Idk, Macy...idk. But, either way, I love you, sis!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. Everyone joined the hug for some weird reason.

All of a sudden, the door slammed open and we heard the Psycho violin strings. I gasped, looking at the figure's blonde hair and face-melting smile. "P-p-Ponyboy!" I screamed. This little bitch! How dare he ruin our awesome group hug.

"Macy," he said. "I love you baby."

I broke apart from everyone and ran up to Ponyboy, wrapping my arms around him. "I LOVE YOU TOO, PONYBOY! I'M SO SORRY FOR GETTING MAD AT YOU FOR CHEATING ON ME!" Tears started streaming down my face like Nigeria Falls as they fell on Ponyboy's shirt.

Johnny's eyes widened. "Macy..." he got on his knees, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Lol, sorry Johnnycake, but you were just a rebound."

Sodapop rolled his eyes, "I thought that was my thing." (A/N: If anyone can get this refernce, I'll love you forever)

All of a sudden, Ponyboy grabbed my waist. "Let's go Macy baby!" His fist went in the air as a flame erupted from his ass, and we were flying. I feel like Willy Wonka lol. And we all lived happily ever after.

THE EN-

WOAH WOAH WOAH! BACK THE FUCK UP! This story isn't over just yet! There's still so many things to be done, so many jokes to be made! Look out for the next chapter.