8. A VERY CONFUSING ENDING!!!

Maia, Eve, and Anna helped Macy with her wedding dress. It was a strapless, a-line dress and she wore her converse with it. Her hair was in beach waves with a flower crown to match.

Because she's a tomboy.

And that's how it was in the sixties.

"Wow, Macy," Anna smiled. "You look beautiful."

"Lol, I know." Macy went to the bathroom and the three girls looked at eachother.

"Why are we friends with her, again?" Eve whispered. Her friends just shrugged.

* * *

The music started as everyone stood up and went silent.

The doors opened and revealed a the beautiful Macy, the other girls behind her. Not everyone really knew what they are doing here, but they were too scared to ask.

She walked past Johnny and her friends. And her...brother. Dally started crying into Soda's shoulder, who patted his back.

"You okay, man?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, I just got something in my eye," Dal sniffed.

"What?."

"TEARS!"

Johnny pouted and started thinking about he should be the one up there. Not Ponybitch. ...Uh, his words, not mine.

Macy finally reached the priest and her soon-to-be husband. But suddenly realized that the priest was a teenage girl. "Who are you?"

She waved and smiled, "Hi. I'm Marcia, I'm a friend of Cherry Valance. You know her, right?"

I looked to the side. "Yeah...I know Cherry.... But, are you even a real priest?" (Oh, there goes the third-person POV)

"Why do you care?"

"YO DON'T TALK TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT, SLUT!" My bae screamed. I love Ponyboy. He's so pure and innocent. <3

I put my hand up and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, bb, I got this." I looked at Marcia, who looked like she wanted to kill herself again. "Anyway, are you?"

"No."

"Then why-"

"We gather here today to bring these two...fifteen-year-old lovers...together– Ponyboy Michael Curtis and Macy Elizabeth Levitt. If anyone has reason why these two shall not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I kind of hoped Johnny would say something to bring drama and possibly make this story longer. He didn't.

Everyone looked at each other.

Marcia looked around, "Anyone? Anyone at all?" She sighed and opened her mouth to continue, but what suddenly interrupted.

The doors suddenly opened to reveal Cherry Valance and a girl I've never met before.

My gorgeous face twisted in disgusting. "CHERRY VALANCE?! What the f*ck are you doing here!" I looked at the girl..."AND WHO TGE HELL ARE YOU?!"