3. DAT BITCH CHERRY!!!

Today, Ponyboy and I were to the movie house with the gang. We were seeing a beach movie, ew.

While I was putting my long, beautiful, golden, blonde, blonde, gorgeous, long, blonde hair into a ponytail, Dally came into my room. Yeah, Ponyboy's room is also my room.

"Could I talk to you for a minute," he asked.

"Ugh!" I said. "Your an asshole!"

"Cool. Now, I'm sorry, Macy. I was a jerk to you. Can you ever forgive me?"

I looked at him. "What's with the sudden change of heart?"

"Well...I met a girl last night?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Wut? How?"

"Well, first, I was at that club where everyone hooks up-"

"Okay, okay, skip to the part where you guys had a proper conversation!"

"Oh...oh, right. Her name is Anna, and she's already my girlfriend."

I smiled, "Then...I guess I forgive you."

We hugged and we jumped up and down. "BFFs forever!!!" We said in unison.

• • •

Two-Bit and Sodapop decided to bring their girlfriends- Eve and Maia. And they, along with Anna, were really pretty. We're already like totes BFFs!

"What?" Anna asked.

I looked at her. "Huh?"

Maia scratched the back of her neck, "You said that we were...totes BFFs."

"Ohhhhh, I said that out loud."

Everyone said, "Yup."

Johnny suddenly kissed my cheek, "Your so hot, baby." I didn't do anything, of course, even though Pony looks like he was gonna punch someone.

• • •

While Two-Bit and Eve were making out in the corner (A/N: hahaha) I looked over at Pony. "Hey."

"Shut up, dumb bitch," he said.

"Look I'm sorry for cheating on you."

"Okay, I forgive you."

He suddenly made out with me, and he slid his tongue in my mouth.

All of a sudden, a girl tapped my man on his shoulder and she had red hair. Pony looked at her, and she said, "Hey, baby, my name is Valance. Cherry Valance."

Ponyboy smiled, and my heart broke. I CAMT BELIEVE HE IS CHEATING ON ME!!!

Cherry looked at me and said, "Ew, who's this whore?"

I laughed, "Look who's talking, slut!"

"OOOOHHHH!!" The boys went.

"Whatever," Cherry rolled her eyes. "What's your name sweet thang?"

"P-Ponyboy Curtis...."

"That's an original name," Cherry flirted, and I wanted to slap the sh*t out of her. "Well, toodles!" She sang, and she disappeared.

"PONYBOY MICHAEL CURTIS! I F*CKING HATE YOU TOUR AN ASSHOLE AND A MOTHERF***ING BITCH WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT A SQUIRREL IS AND YOUR A DUMBASS I HATE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

Ponyboy and everyone else looked at me in confusion, and Johnny smirked.

All of a sudden, I made out with Ponyboy in front of everyone. We used tongue and everything. It was cool.

• • •

After the movie, Eve, Maia, and Anna gave me their numbers so we could have girl talk. All of the sudden, the phone rang.

"I'LL GET ITT!" Ponyboy screamed. And because I'm a bad girlfriend who can't respect Pony's privacy, I discussed to listen to his conversation on the other phone. That's right, thus house has another phone.

"Hey, sugar," I heard an all-too familiar female voice say on the phone.

"Oh, hey, baby," Pony said.

What's going on?!?!

"I'm glad you made up your mind. Want to come to my place for some Dairy Queen?"

"I'll be right there, Cherry."

CHERRY? CHERRY VALANCE?!?! PONYBOY......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!