TWENTY..

CHAPTER TWENTY..

Dinala ako ni Kai sa bakanteng kwarto.

"Kanino tong kwarto?"

"Sakin. Ito yung kwarto ko dito sa bahay."  

Maganda yung kwarto, halata mong kwarto ng lalaki sa interior design pa lang. Black and white yung kulay, may king-size bed, tapos may plasma tv, component, xbox, tsaka ps3.

"Bakit mo ako dinala dito?"

Hinalikan niya yung batok ko, "I wanna make love to you, here." Love making? Here? With Kai? Ito yung unang beses na ginamit niya yung term na love sa bagay na to.

Uminit bigla yung katawan ko. Humarap ako sa kanya at hinalikan siya sa labi. "Make love to me, here." i said between our kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I did the same with his nape. Our kiss deepens, and his kiss travels through my neck while his hands are caressing my back.

I wrapped my legs around his waist while kissing.

He's starting to unzip my dress, he lift it up and throw onto the floor. Now, I'm only wearing my panty and bra. He trails sweet kisses on my jaw, chin, neck, shoulder, and chest as his hands travelling through my waist and thigh. 

He unhook my bra and cupped one of my breasts.

Oh! This thing gives me sweet sensation. "Ah!" I moan.

He carries me to the bed, and place on top of me. He continue cupping my breast, while playing with other using his tongue. 

Then he kissed me again, down to my neck, between my breasts, my tummy, and down to my navel. He removed my panty and kiss me down there.

"Oh! Kai!"

"I love you. And you taste so good." he said while licking my wetness. 

Then he kissed me again on lips. I can taste myself. While kissing, he slides his finger inside me.

I moan between our kiss.

He thrusts slowly, feeling me.

"Ah! Faster!" i cried. He did as I told. He thrusts up and down until I reach my climax, then he release.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes are full of desire. "I promise, sayo ko na lang to gagawin." he leans closer and kiss me. He stand up and remove his clothes, and now, he's naked in front of me. He crawls to the bed, between my legs. "Do the honor, please." he held my hand and place it on his manhood.

My hands are shaking while holding him. I don't know what to do.

"Please."

I move my hand slowly up and down. It's hard.

He closes his eyes and groan. "Faster, please!" I do as I'm told.

I move my hand faster up and down, until I felt comfortable with it. Until he come on my thigh.

He positioned himself on top of me and kiss me as he slides himself inside me while closing his eyes. He thrusts slowly, filling me. I can really feel him inside me, and it feels good.

I moan in every thrust he make. He 's kissing while inside me. He thrusts slowly until we reach our climax. He lie beside me as he released himself. We are both panting.

He pull me closer and hugged me tight, "I love you." he said and kiss my forehead.

"I love you, too." I said while feeling his warm body.

"You don't know what I'm feeling when you said that you love me."

"I know 'cause I feel the same." with that I close my eyes.