My human mate

MY HUMAN MATE

CHAPTER 1;

One simple school fight. That's how this all started. Well it wasn't that simple of a school fight, it was actually pretty bloody and gruesome but none-to-less, that's how it all started.

The first punch started this crazy mess that I now call me life.

¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•

"That's it! I'm so fucking done with you!" I screamed at Dylan (the person I was arguing with)

"Whatcha gonna do about it, princess?" He purred out the word princess, knowing damn well it will send me over the edge.

"Oh don't worry. You'll see pretty damn well what I'm gonna do about it."

And with that I was stripping out of my uniform school skirt. I was soon in tight shorts that most girls wore under their skirts to prevent guys from sneaking peaks.

I pulled my collard shirt off that revealed my under shirt.

I lunged at Dylan, sending us both tumbling to the ground. Soon we were in a fiasco of punches and kicks.

I threw a blow to his left eye, easily causing a black eye to form.

Both of us were already bruised up pretty bad and we had just only began our fight.

He sent a very hard punch to my nose, breaking it no doubt. I quickly wiped the blood from my nose with the back of my hand. The punch caused me to stumble off him a bit so he took it as an opportunity to stand up and try to kick me.

I grabbed his ankle and twisted it around, making him fall back to the ground. I straddled him and began to punch his face again.

"You." Punch. "Fucking. " punch. "Bastard!" Punch. With my last punch a tooth went flying and he spit some blood out of his mouth.

He kneed me in the gut and it knocked the wind out of me for a split second. I kicked him in the balls right after. The whole thing of punching, grabbing, kicking, and I guess you could say clawing, went on for a long time. I could hear the crowd in the background, cheering for the person they wanted to win. Everything that came out of their mouths was a blur, as I was only concentrated on beating the shit out of the guy underneath me. He landed another blow on my jaw just before someone dove between us.

I was separated from Dylan and the fight I had started by some random guy.

We didn't even get to figure out who would have won the fight!!

Oh hell, lets be honest, we all know I would have won.

COLE'S P.O.V.

Me and my sister, Lila, had just walked out of the schools double doors when we heard the fight that was going on.

We both gave each other a knowing look as we headed toward the huge circle of students. I pushed my way through the people, desperately trying to see who it was this time.

"You. Fucking. Bastard!"

I heard a beautiful voice scream.

My wolf was dancing around in my head with joy. I quickly pushed it back down as I tried to make my way towards the front.

MINE.

My wolf growls. I can feel him start to rise and I have no idea why. I desperately try and push him back down. That's when I realize I'm in the front of the crowd.

MATE!MATE!MATE!

My wolf is going crazy. I lay eyes on the girl in the middle, fighting.

Everything seems to freeze.

The world behind me is blurry as I only focus on the girl before me, my mate.

She's absolutely gorgeous.

He golden hair is pulled tightly back in a French braid. A couple of curls have fallen loose and I assume it's because of the fight. I briefly got to look at her golden-ish eyes, they seemed kind of hazel with green speckles. She moved gracefully and seemed to know what she was doing.

I then scanned over her body, holding in a moan as I realized what her clothing choice was.

She was wearing skin tight shorts that made me want to mark her on the spot. She had a tank top on that was obviously meant for under things, or around her house. The tank top had risen up during the fight and you could now see her belly button piercing that made me want her even more.

I desperately wanted to curl up on the coach with her all day and never let her go. I wanted her to be mine and I wanted the whole world to know it.

I had a sudden urge to go over and touch her. To make sure our skin was in contact. I wanted to hold her against my body and make sure that nobody ever hurts her.

I was pulled out of my trance soon when the guy she was fighting fist collided into her beautiful face.

This made me and my wolf furious, I didn't even try and hold him down as I lunged for the guy underneath my mate.

"Mine!!!" I growled at him. I heard the few werewolves in the crowd gasp at what i had said, but I didn't have time to concentrate on them.

HE HURT WHAT IS OURS! HURT HIM!

My wolf was yelling things like this to me.

My skin made contact with my mates for a split second when i dove in between them and it left me needing more.

It felt electric and my body was left tingling and warm as she pulled away.

I wanted to go back and touch her again.

DO THAT LATER. HE HURT OUR MATE!

I needed to teach this guy a big lesson. I punched and punched his face. Each time it got even more bloodier then what it started out as.

The guy tried to get me off but only landed a couple of hits.

"Dont.ever.touch.her.again" I hissed in his ear before getting up off of him. That's when I noticed my very cute, and angry, looking mate, glaring at me.

"You're just as bad as him!!!!!" She screamed at me while pointing to the guy on the ground. " I could have taken care of it! Fuck I started the fight! I can start and finish my own battles." She grumbled at me. Obviously very mad.

I took a whiff of the air, I caught her sugary lemon scent but noticed something else. Something very different.

My eyes then grew big as I realized what it is.

She isn't a wolf.

My mate is human.

¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•£€¥•

AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE PLEASE READ!!!

Heyyy guys!

So I've been reading a lot of werewolf story's lately and I was walking to QT by myself so I started imagining things and I ended up coming up with a werewolf story!!!

Honestly I don't know how it's going to go beyond this and I probably won't continue if I don't get a couple comments or votes or whatever showing me people like this. Anywhore I would love to know what people think of my first chapter and if you read this very long authors note write sparkles somehow in a comment about the first chapter.

Kay thanks, love you, bye!!!

-Maia