Chapter 5

5

I walked through the front door to find a letter on the corner of the front table where I put my car keys. The letter said.

Carlie... we heard about your friend and we are sorry we can’t be there for you but we are making the divorce final today Your mother will come home but I won’t I am moving to Costa Rica with Amanda my assistant. The reason me and your mother are getting a divorce is because I cheated on her. Eric and Maddie will be coming with me for the first three months I am away.  They will take their stuff with them and they will decide who they want to stay with. Your mother and you will stay and live at that house and you can have my office room. I also want you to fix the other room by the office that I used to use for my library. I left money on your bed. Do with it what you want just don’t by drugs.  Good bye my sweetheart. By the way you got the biggest amount of money...  I hope you enjoy it and the reason I got that much money is I sold my Porsche and my Old Mustang and Camero. I hope you love it. I will never see you again or hear your voice you can’t ever write me. I love you bye.

                                           Father

I looked at the letter and threw it in the trash my mom wasn’t home yet so I looked in the pantry. I got a sandwich and went upstairs. I went to the office and looked around he had made it girly. It was pink and purple I loved it. It had a Mac Laptop and a nice printer.  

 I walked into the library and had the best idea I could make it into a studio for music. I went to my bed room and found two big containers I looked in the containers and found 20 wads of cash in 1000 dollars in one wad and I had at least 1 million.  I smiled and started counting…. I counted for 20 min. And was up to 12 million and was bored so I went to look for my dad’s money counter. I found it and it counted all the money I had 50 million dollars. My dad was good at selling stuff so I figured he sold each car for 20 thousand a piece and when he sold all those office supplies and the Mac computer along with all his high-tech crap it came to 50 million. I couldn’t believe that this was 50 million dollars in my hand. I went to my safe and opened it. I put all the money in it and went to my dad’s safe to see if he left anything. I opened it and there was 10,000 more dollars in it. There was a note and it read.

You obviously are smarter than I thought you where I left this money to see if you found it…. You did I love you and this money is from selling and producing all of those songs by Beyonce. And Little Wayne. Good Luck and have fun with it.

 I went back to my room and put the money AND the note in there. Just in case my dad wanted all his money back I went downstairs and got the letter my dad had left me and put it into my safe so if he wanted to take it back I would have proof he left it for me.  I looked at the time it was 4:30 soccer started in 30 min. I put on my soccer stuff and got my cell and my back pack I put on my tennis shoes and got on my motor cycle. I speeded all the way to the field where everyone was getting on their cleats getting ready to run. I got on my cleats and ran toward where everyone was. Among them was Taylor. “Hey.” He said. “Hey, do you know where we are running to today?”  I asked. “Yeah we are running for 3 miles…. No real practice today it is just running with Anne.” He stopped and pulled me closer as a guy in a black car stopped in front of the soccer field.

The guy got out of the car and stepped closer to us. Taylor was pulling me so close I thought he was going to make me explode. I looked at the man but he wasn’t looking at me he was looking at Taylor. Taylor looked away from him and said “It’s time to get moving.” He ran over to Anne and told her we were stretched and ready. We started running as we were running Taylor looked back and saw the man in the black car get back in and speed towards us. Taylor and I where all the way in the front and the others where about 1 mile behind us and they couldn’t see us. Taylor started running so fast I couldn’t see where he went. I didn’t know where he was. Just then Taylor at the speed of light picked me up and ran slash flew over to where my motor cycle was. He put me in his Volvo and picked my motor cycle up like it was a piece of paper. He put it in the trunk and pulled out of the driveway. “What just happened there?” I asked. “Shush its ok. I’m going to take you to your house and I will explain there.” He said. I nodded and glanced around at where we were. I saw the black car in little pieces where we were running Taylor couldn’t have done that right?