13

KAI POV

I immediately stop a cab nearby and head off to the company. If there's someone who can help me look for a person, it's dad. The company has a wide connection.

Time is slipping out of my hand and it's driving me crazy not knowing where the fuck is Kyungsoo. There's a chance he was not caught in the accident but there's also a chance that he was.

I burst into dad's office and the guest that was initially chatting with dad turns to look at me with wide eyes, obviously startled.

"I'm sorry, dad—"

Dad cuts me off as he stands up with a smile and motions for me to come closer, "Ah, son! You're home. Mrs Jookyung, this is Kim Jong—"

"I'm really sorry" I put my hands on both of his shoulders and stare into his eyes, "I need help. I think Kyungsoo was caught in an accident but I dont know where he is, please dad it's killing me. Help me find him"

"Excuse us, Mrs Jookyung" Dad guides me to the side, "Go inform the counter. I'll call my friends who are at the hospital and see what I can find"

I nod and rush out of the room, running straight for the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Kim" All four clerks stand up, greeting me with a smile but when they see the mess I am in, they drop it.

"Call each hospital in Korea, ask them if they have a new accident victim named Kyungsoo! I want to know the results now. 10 minutes please, I cant wait any longer"

They immediately grab the office phones on their desks and start to search for Kyungsoo.

This is probably the longest 10 minutes of my life. The clerks are doing the best they can, speeding through information they can gather from hospitals. One of them even contacted a private agent and urge for an immediate search.

"Any news?" I ask, my voice is breaking apart.

"None. No one named Kyungsoo is admitted, sir"

"How can?! He was involved in accident!" I yell out of frustration. They do not deserve it the scold but man, I'm destroyed at the moment.

Maybe he wasnt hurt? But where did he go? He was right there in front of me.

"Son, please calm down" Dad taps me on the back, "We'll find him. Lets go"

●●●●●●●●●●●

Chanyeol POV

         I silently sit down on the hospital's chair and look at the unconscious Kyungsoo on the bed. Freaking worried now.. I sigh a bit remembering the deal I had earlier. Is this the right choice?

Flashback~

When I heard the ambulance from far, I picked myself up and got my car keys. I didnt have time to be locked up in the hospital when my sister was on a killing spree. I couldnt let her hurt Kyungsoo. I couldnt even imagine that.

I tagged Jiae's car from behind while trying to hang on dear life. Blood was oozing out and I felt my life being sucked out of me but my worry got the best of me.

What I saw then was terrible. Jiae hit Kyungsoo with her car and the poor guy's body rolled up and hit the ground. There was no word for it. She stopped her car and I stopped mine too. She went for him and told everyone that she was sorry for being careless and wanted to take him to the hospital.

I knew I couldnt trust her so I followed her car. Ofc, she didnt go to the hospital. Why would she do that? She wanted him gone. We arrived at a bridge and she pulled over. She dragged Kyungsoo's bloody body out of the car and dumped him over the railing. Kyungsoo was hanging with half of his body over the rail.