6

Okay, this will be a long ass chapter. Since I've finished my exam and promised to update on this very day hehe

Warning for some scenes, it's not over the top but some people cant stand reading smuts right? Especially ny friends Hance and Qwi. That's if they're reading. Okay bye (*¯︶¯*)

Next day

"Hey, where's Won ahjumma?"

Kyungsoo steps down the stairs with a bucket filled with our bed sheet, mattress and the comforter. I quickly run to him and take if away. He looks like he will stumble with that heavy thing anytime soon. He smiles and said his thanks.

"She's not feeling very well" I mumble, "Are you going to wash these?"

"Yeah, it is starting to feel a little grainy"

"Okay I'll help you! Lets go" I put one of my arm around his shoulder and we walk out of the house, heading to our garden.

"Good morning!"

We look to the side and see Chanyeol waving at us.

Kyungsoo POV

I roll my eyes, pressing my lips into a line, what does he want this time? I then put on a still face to keep my cool.

"Hey, morning Chanyeol!" Kai waves at him, "We're just going to wash our bedsheet and mattresses"

"Really? I'm alone at home, it's a boredom" He pouts.

"Want to join us?" Kai asks and I feel like smacking him from the side, "That is okay with you, right baby?"

I look at him with a forced smile and finding a hard time to nod at that. He should take this hint and said no to Chanyeol.

"Okay, Kyungsoo approved! Join us, Chanyeol"

"Yup, that was not what I meant..." I whisper to myself, mentally face palming myself.

"You said something?" Kai asks and I shake my head. It's probably too late now. Whatever. Until when should I run from Chanyeol?

Kai puts the basket down and walks away, "I'm going to go change my clothes first and put my phone away. Be right back"

He leans over and plants a kiss on my forehead before going into the house.

"He sure loves you" Chanyeol jumps over the fence in a cool swift and shoves his hands in his sweater pocket.

I look at other place than him as he makes his way over to me, "You should change your shirt. You'll get wet"

I start to arrange the pile of water and can literally see him taking his sweater off. Look at those muscles. He is no longer the skinny guy.

"You worked out a lot?"

"You like it?" His face lights up, "Remember when you said I was too thin and it didnt match my height at all? I started to work out a lot after that"

"It's unnecessary to mention about the past here"

"Why? You're scared if Kai knows about it? I think... He should know"

"Shut up, Chanyeol"

" Gonna tell him that we shared apartments before... Rooms before... Pillows before.. Kis—"

"Heyyyyy i'm back"

Kai approaches us from the back in his black jersey top and shorts.

"Wow you look good in black!" Chanyeol compliments, as he too has the same black top on.