7

Kai POV

"No" I refuse his help and push him back so he will lay on the bed as he was, "You'll stay like that"

He is clearly impatient, like he lost the concept of timing and is freaking over the fact that he cant go as fast as he wants. If I were to assume where we will end up by next morning, naked and pregnant with triplets.

I purposely pull the shirt over my head as slow as possible, small whining can be heard from him as I drop the shirt to the floor. Smirking is an understatement. I dont even know what my lips are doing but it must have made Kyungsoo sweat harder.

"Dont do this to me" He almost sounds like he is pleading, "Hurry up"

"But we're not going anywhere. Neither is this bed or room"

"You're just teasing me right now. Are you having that much fun?"

A little bit of fun with a little bit of pain. My groin is twitching so much, I am starting to feel dizzy and numb. Weirdly, it makes me want to hold the pain just to see Kyungsoo asking for it.

Is he asking for it? He sounds like he is. And I know we agreed for something light and fun but he makes it look otherwise. I am not forcing him. This is on his own want and need. Can I say that?

I snap out of my thoughts when I feel him pushing his hips up to mine and swirl it around, applying more friction as he goes faster. His eyes are tightly closed, teeth gritted and back arched to his satisfaction.

This is so beautiful.

"Patience, Kim Kyungsoo"

He hisses, "Why, Do Jongin?"

"Firstly, that sounded weird. We're Kims now" I look into his eyes, "And second, you're scaring me"

"Why does it have to be Kim? You can be Do Jongin too!"

"I dont know! It just sounds weird. It's better with Kim Kyungsoo!"

"Nope" He shakes his head, "We'll do it both ways"

"Is this argument necessary right now? I mean, we're in the middle of something"

KYUNGSOO POV

Just then, I am suck back into the hole of needing touch. For a split second there, I wasnt thinking of what we were doing. Too indulge in trying to name him as a Do.

He chuckles as soon as I start to grind my hips more into his, "Are you enjoying this, Kyungsoo?"

"With every fibre of love in me"

"Can I go a little further?"

I gulp at his sudden request but it is not fear. I am so drown in excitement that I cant contain it. It feels like I am ready to take him raw. As disgusting as it can sound like, I just feel like it. I am naturally prepped for everything he has to give but the problem here is....

He's not planning to give it.

JONGIN POV

"And what do you mean by further?" He almost whispers that shit as he purposely drops his tone lower, and lower. That shit is hot.

I stay still in my position, my hips right above his swirling ones. I am not pressing against him, or helping him with the friction he wants and that makes him hungrier as minutes pass.

The room becomes hotter although I am sure we switched the air-conditioner on. The mild breeze feels like nothing and it is so warm, sweat is trickling down my sideburns.

"I'm really running out of patience" He circles his arm around my neck and pulls me down, "Hurry the fuck up"

It is so weird to hear him cuss but this side of him is definitely a turn on. I lean in to close the gap between us and kiss him passionately. His fingers lightly scratches my back, digging into the skin as he desperately tries to glue his body to mine.