Eat me, Drink me

A/N: SMUT CHAPTER !!

Jeordie's POV:

As I sat on Zim's bed, thinking, I think I started to regret all that I just told him. I told him every little detail about every dream. While I told him, he just sat and stared at the wall. He nodded every now and then. He's still not talking to me though. I'm waiting for him to. I may as well speak. "Zim?" He looked at me. "I-I" I hung my head. "I'm sorry" I got up to leave but was yanked back, and I saw Zim slam his bedroom door and lock it while he smirked at me. He walked slowly towards me, making me back up until my legs touched the blankets on the bed. He kept smirking and he roughly shoved me onto his bed so I was lying on my back. As stunned as I was, I didn't seem to mind. He climbed on top of me. "Zim, what are you doing? Is this a dre-" "Shhhhh" he cut me off and held a finger to my lips. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "Jeordie, this isn't a dream." He then smiled seductively and pulled off his t shirt, revealing his beautiful, pale chest. I bit my lip and I felt butterflies appear in my stomach. I wanted Zim. Really really bad. I ran my hand down his chest, feeling every inch of his smooth skin. He reached under me and unzipped my dress. Pulling it down slowly, he looked me in the eyes. I was instantly getting turned on. Jesus Jeordie, keep it together. He grabbed the rim of my fishnets and boxers at the same time and ripped them off, revealing my hard member. He smiled to himself and took of everything else he had on. He leaned up to me and ran his tongue down my neck, making me moan slightly. I gripped his shoulders sharply. He ran his fingers down my sides and was getting ready. "Are you sure J?" He asked. I was sure. I was ready. I wanted it so bad. I nodded and closed my eyes, biting my lip once again. "Alright, I'm rough, so you asked for it." I nodded quickly. Accepting his answer. He rested his chest upon mine and slid himself in quickly. I moaned aloud.

Zim's POV:

As I heard him moan, it made me want to fuck him even more. I roughly shoved myself in and out of Jeordie. I made sure I went harder the first. I don't know if he liked it, but I sure did. I let my hands run up his skinny chest and grab his throat slightly. I closed my eyes and went faster. Each thrust made my hands grow tighter around his neck. I let a loud moan slip out of my mouth which made him moan too. God damn he's so hot. I tightened my grip around his throat which made him gag. That really turned me on. I thruster into Jeordie faster and much harder, growling as I did. He moaned quietly. I loosened my grip on his neck so I could hear him. He was panting. "Zim...." He whispered as he kept his eyes closed. I was close to my climax. I kept thrusting my hard cock into him faster and faster. He winced and I think I hurt him slightly, which made me so hard. I kept thrusting faster and faster. "Oh god Jeordie" I said in between loud moans. He screamed and I felt him tighten around me and I instantly came. He did too. All over my both of us. "Oh god....." I breathed. I slowed down slightly and finally pulled out. I rested myself on top of him. Panting heavily. That was the best I've ever had. He was heavily breathing. I rolled off him and I lay beside him. I looked towards him.. He smiled.. "that was amazing Zim" he spoke. I smiled as well. "Thanks, for me too." "Don't tell Brian" he spoke firmly.
"Why would I tell Brian"
"I don't know"
"Okay, I won't if you won't Jeordie"
"Ok, promise?"
"Yeah, I promise"
"Good"
I looked at the ceiling, examining every crack and chip. "Zim?" I looked back to Jeordie. "Yeah?" He bit his lip and smiled. "We need to do that again sometime" I giggled."yes we do Jeordie, and it will happen soon enough!" He giggled. He kept quiet for a minute until he spoke again. "You realise you just stole my virginity right Zim?" HOLY FUCK! I didn't know he was a virgin. Oh god. I thought he would've fucked Brian every once and a while. Wow! I feel blessed!

Jeordie's POV:

Holy shit! That was the best sex I've ever had. I just lost my virginity to Zim. "You realise you just stole my virginity Zim?" He looked back at me with wide eyes. I laughed. "I thought you would've at least fucked Brian?!" I looked at him, confused. "No, he's either to busy or too tired. He's boring." I bit my lip. "You realise we will have to tell Brian eventually." I stared at him. "Are you crazy?!" Zim spoke. "Have you seen what he does when he's angry?! And I know damn well he will get angry at something like this!" Zim started to raise his voice slightly. "Yeah. I guess you're right Zim. Maybe we'll keep it secret sex for now" I smiled. He giggled. "I have no problem with that." He sighed. "You know Jeordie, I really like you. And I knew I would since I first laid eyes on you." I blushed. He chuckled. I nuzzled my head into his bare chest. "I love you Zim" I could feel him relax. "I love you too Jeordie" and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

*Dancing in flowers, the meadow is bright. Butterflies flutter, and glow in the light. The grass is green and full of beauty, seeing something so precious, it could never bring cruelty. But the blue sky turns black and the grass turns to thorns. The butterflies turn to demons , with wings and curled horns. The trees turn sharp , and naked of leaves. I fall to the ground. I can't breathe.*

I jolt awake by the sound of a piercing ringing. I feel Zim's arm move from around my waist and pick up his phone from beside his bed.
"Hello?" I hear his rough, sexy voice speak into the phone. I feel him sit up quickly, so I decide to sit up as well, watching him. He looks concerned. "Oh, uh, Hi" he looks at me and points to the phone then mouths 'it's Brian' my stomach turns. Oh god. What if he finds out. "Yeah Jeordie is still here, he's just umm, helping me with some things, uhh. Guitar stuff!" I mentally cheered because Zim thought up the same thing I said to brian. Oh thank the lord. "Yeah. Okay he'll be there soon. Yep , bye" he hung up. "We need to get you home Jeordie. As much as I want you to stay, Brian's being immature." He rolled his eyes. "What's the time?" I asked. He looked back at his cellphone. "5:00" he answered. "Oh Jesus, let's go Zim." Zim stood up and I found myself staring at him. Every part of him was beautiful. His thin arms and perfectly shaped chest, his long legs and his beautifully carved face. His hair was a jet black and hung slightly touching his shoulder. Damn, was he stunning! He was still naked. "See something you like Jeordie?" He giggled. I suddenly grew nervous. "I-I umm" he leaned over to me and whispered. "Between us only, you can have me anytime." He then leaned back up. I smiled and got up to chuck my dress and tights back on. When we were finally dressed, Zim and I both headed to his car and we drove the way to Brian's.

Brian's POV:

I was nervous. Twiggy had been with Zim for four hours straight! When I talked to Zim on the phone he sounded sleepy. But I didn't think anything of it. I don't think Twiggy will ever sleep with Zim, but people surprise you. I grew impatient, tapping my foot on the marble floor of my kitchen. I was angry as well. Angry that they took so long, angry because I didn't know what was going on, and angry because if anything happened behind my back, I knew that they would never tell me. As soon as I heard a car pull up my drive way I immediately ran to the door and opened it. I saw Jeordie getting out of the car and I watched him wave goodbye to Zim as he left. Jeordie walked towards me and frowned. I grew more frustrated. I eventually couldn't hold much in any longer. "Where the fuck have you been, Jeordie?!!" His eyes grew wide. "Woah, calm down Brian"

Jeordie's POV:

"Woah, calm down brian" he seemed pretty pissed. I hope he doesn't get any ideas, let alone, find out what happened between Zim and I today. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! You had been gone for four hours straight and i didn't know what happened, for all I know you could've been blowing off Zim!!" I started to get really nervous. "Brian, I wouldn't do that! Now please stop arguing with me and let me in. I'm tired and I want to sleep.!" He finally got the point and he let me through the door. I started walking up the stairs until he spoke again. "Jeordie?" I stopped in my tracks and sighed "yes, Brian?"

"Why is your dress unzipped?"

A/N: Heyooooo! New chapter. This was a fun one! ;) lots of intimacy haha! Sorry for the cliffhanger and I'll update as soon as I can. I Hope you enjoyed the little meadow poem I made up. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Also don't forget to vote, comment, share and leave suggestions! That would really help! Thanks so much for reading! Love you guys. xxxxxxxx <3