The Tenseigan

Naruto's POV

My name is Namikaze Naruto and I'm currently 3 years old....... and tomorrow is the Kyuubi festival meaning tomorrow is my..... no Shiina's Birthday. My life never was easy...... even as an Almost four year old I am able to survive longer than any other ten year old humans, that's probably because of my Somehow fast healing process. Well at least I still have my reputation as the Heir to the Uzumaki and Namikaze clans. My Father is the most respected Shinobi in Konoha. Namikaze Minato is the Yondaime Hokage fame achieved through becoming the youngest Hokage ever and his reputation as the Yellow Flash. But that isn't an excuse for them to ignore me. I never would have thought that tomorrow would be the best yet worst they of my life. All thanks to Him.......

Normal POV

Oktober 10 was the Twins birthday and the so called Fox Hunt. This event started when poor Naruto learned how to walk as an 8 month old baby. Believe me, being stabbed at the age of NOT EVEN ONE is very delicate for Villagers but going overboard, for Naruto.

Naruto was running away from Villagers but was soon caught since he's only four but still remarkable that he could out run them for four hours. After being beaten up by the Villagers he soon Pleaded them to stop."Pls pls.... just leave me alone. I beg you.... pls...aarrggghh... stop" poor Naruto begged. "HUH???? STOP YOU ASK. DID YOU STOP WHEN YOU WERE KILLING OUR LOVED ONES....... NO, SO DONT GO AND BEG FOR US TO STOP..... YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY" a pink haired Shinobi said. (You all know who) as they were kicking and punching Naruto....... A random ninja took out he's kunai and said " I will finish what the Forth started" He then grabbed Naruto by the wrist and held him above ground........ He was stabbed soon after. The crowd of Villagers soon left one by one. Naruto was half dead on the ground. 'Is this the End....... probably it was meant to end this way' Naruto thought. He closed his eyes and greeted death with a smile. He opens them and found himself in a sewer. 'I never been here before but somehow I know where to go' Naruto thought. When he finally reached the end of the so called sewer, he saw a cage with least 500 meters tall bars. Being the curious Blob of sunshine he is, took a peek inside. "Hello? Anyone there?"
.
.
.
.
Naruto was losing his patience and asked " I know this place..... it's my mind scape right? Your most likely be the Kyuubi but I know she's sealed in Mt sister........ that leaves me with one question. Who are you?" "Your a clever one I see. Wanna guess who I am?" The Demon showed his tails slowly starting from the left."one... Two three...... four five...... six... seven.... eight..... nine.....TEN??? That means your the juubi" for an almost four year old, Naruto is smart "hmph. That's right kit and what brings you here to me?" "Ummm I don't know miss, but since your here I'm curious about who sealed you inside me?"
(The taild beasts are no longer Fragments of the ten tails. They're all separate beings)
"I can only be sealed once in a 1000 year time span and it seams that your my second host" " that's so cool, ne ne juubi...... what's your name?" "Interesting kit. My name is kuuki, you" " my name is Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto wanna be my friend?" "Sure Naru-kun" "yaay my first friend and she's a girl" "hahaha. You really are interesting kit. Btw I've seen your Family..... and I'm truly sorry for you Naru-kun, but see it in the good part.... you can become stronger than them using my chakra..... well nature energy. It has its good and bad parts but..." "I will learn both chakra and natural energy" Naruto inturupted and shows determination in his eyes. "Kuuki-chan.... I know about kekkei genkai's cause I have one but I also know about kekkei mora's but why do I know those things and why don't people believe me. They are all saying something like that never existed." "I suppose I'm at fault there Naru-kun but you also have one your self.... it's the one of the two left that still exists. One is the rinnegan and yours is the tenseigan. You see once a kekkei mora is extinct, nobody will have a memory of it nor will there be scrolls that says they ever existed. For example. The rinnegan can only be achieved by inheriting the six paths chakra or your the chosen one...... We'll come to that part later. But your Kekkei mora can't be inherited, because it's a fusion of 1000 byakugan eyes.... at least the incomplete part. Your tenseigan is something only you can use and activate when needed. It's also preety interesting, because you can picture how it should look like the first time you use it. It means you can make it look like a sharingan but has the effects of something else. Infact you can try it now" Naruto stared in awe at how strong he can become. He nodded and closed his eyes, somehow he just knew how to activate it. When he opened his eyes the tenseigan showed it's beauty. (It looks just like that eye in the picture above) "so this is how you pictured it.... very beautiful" "thanks Kuuki-chan " "but remember Naru-kun, don't use it infront of others. Only when your close to death or when your older" "Fineee" Naruto pouted.

6 years later

"Finally I'm a genin" Shiina screamed and rushed to her proud parents in front of the academy. "Good work Shiina, now we gotta celebrate ya know!!" "Hai okaa-san." She exclaimed. But deep inside she's trying to figure out what she's forgetting.

While Naruto is on his swing and held his head up high.'no need for parents, I'm......' his thoughts were inturupted by the lazy Nara. "Yo Naruto. You also graduated... well that's what the old me would have said. Lucky you I'm a Nara" Shikamaru apperently found out about Naruto faking he's the dead last. "Haha finally I'm able to live away from those excuse of a Family." "Damm right. Now let's celebrate at our house" Kiba joined the conversation, he found out as well, along with Choji but that's actually all of them. "Sure why not" Naruto said.

Later in the Namikaze compound

Naruto with his Anbu suit needed to enter the house with his blank mask. he entered through the windows into his room but Minato entered the room since Naruto broke out the seal alarm Minato placed everywhere. 'Shit looks like I can no longer keep it a secret, sorry kakashi-sensei' " Blank what are you doing. Your entering my house without permission. You know the consequences when sneaking inside my home. I'm very disappointed in you. You are here by announced to commit hara-kiri (it's an old samurai ritual of commuting suicide to retain its honor back for what wrong whatsoever he has done) So I, your son needs to be allowed to live in his home, well your right tho, I don't live here" "what do you mean my son, he's sleeping in his room!" "This is his room idiot father" "how dare you call me an idiot father when you don't know how to be a father" " that's true, but slapping his own son just because you think he was lying about being stabbed by Villagers!! I don't think that's all to fatherly" "he was lying!!! My Villagers would never do those things!!!" " you really think so...... then ask Dog about it Lord Hokage or should I say..... Father" Blank said while removing his mask "N.....Na.....naruto!?!?! Your Blank" "Hai, Hokage-sama" Naruto took what he needed for tomorrow cause it's the team selection day and the day where they get to meat his Instructor, well since it's his mission to watch out of the last Uchiha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruh
I know its boring but it will get better. I assure those that will read this story. And thanks for reading