Love or Delusion?

Hey my lovely wattpaders, enjoy another dosage of unedited chapter XO XO

Love

*****************************************************************************************************************

For there are moments in life, when the heart is so full of emotion,

That if by chance it be shaken, or into its depths like a pebble

Drops some careless word, it overflows, and its secret,

Spilt on the ground like water, can never be gathered together.

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

One day before.

18, Sepetember.

"Ron, stop playing with the fries," I said, annoyed.

We were in the cafeteria, having our lunch. I was munching my piece of pizza, while Ron was playing with the French fries, he had ordered for himself.

"Oww, Ron!"I snatched his plate from his hands when one piece of fries hit my eyes directly.

"Hey, that's mine," he wailed like a 5 year old child.

"I won't give it to you to simply waste it."

"Okay, I won't waste it. Give it back, I am hungry."

"Nope," I said popping 'P' and started eating the fries.

"Now, don't dare to eat my fries." He jumped up to snatch the plate from me, but I was too quick for the response. I dug some more fries into my mouth to tease him.

"Are you trying to put on more weight, fatty?" Ron said, mockingly. A smug smile spread on his face as he knew he had hit my nerve.

"I am not fat," I growled.

"Yes you are, fatty."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"I won't return your fries," I threatened him.

"Fatty." He kept on ranting.

"That's a flat lie." And this was true. I wasn't fat. In fact, I had a curvaceous body that had become a cause for other girl's envy. Ron would just come up with irrelevant things to tease me.

"Are you been hurt that badly on your head?" Ron commented.

I opened my mouth to retort back, but closed it immediately. I decided to leave it as there was no use in arguing. Ron never gave up easily. Instead I gave him a death glare and he returned it too. The intense glaring lasted for few second as Eloise spoke loudly about some party.

"If I get another piece thrown at me, then you will be dead," I said, pointing my index finger threateningly towards Ron and passed him the tray. He poked out his tongue and continued playing with fries.

I shook my head in despair and turned to listen about the party for which everyone seemed excited.

"So, who will be going for the party?" Eloise asked.

"I am on it," Mac cackled.

"We never say no to party," Lee chirped in, clapping her hand with Stechi.

"Guys, which party are you talking about?" I wondered aloud.

"Are you kidding me? You seriously don't remember?" Eloise asked, shocked.