Chapter 2

Okay this woman needs to stop smiling. Doesn't she know I don't like her. She helps me inside and she shows me to my room. About twenty minutes later she announced dinner. I walk down and there is a man and a teenage about my age sitting at the table. They introduced themselves as Drew and Bobby. Drew is the one my age, he is 19 years old. Apparently she was smiling because she remarried and drew is my stepbrother.

PHEW. Didn't want anyone hitting on me. Cause he is not cute enough for me to make an effort. I decided to turn in after I finished dinner since Orientation is tomorrow. Yes I did wait until the absolute last minute to come move in.

I'm just about to lay down and I hear a faint knock.

"Come in?" I say not sure if there is even someone at the door.

"Hey, just wanted to say welcome to the family. And your mom regrets what she said to you all those years ago. She got so excited when you agreed to move in. She wants another chance Hannah." Drew says.

"Uh. Thanks and nope it will take a heck of a lot more than this one chat for her to get my trust back. But thanks for trying bro. Now I'm knackered. I'll see you in the morning." I say and he nods and leaves.

Well now it's time to check my blog. Oh yeah I also run the most popular Tumblr and Twitter fan pages on te internet. Yet I'm completely anonymous. I see I have a DM from Simon Cowell! After I mentally fangirl, I check it.

"Hello, I hope are doing well. I'm interested in you painting a portrait for one of my groups. Please let me know soon if you are interested."