Chapter 7

Hannah's POV

Liam has been texting me non stop asking me random questions. Finally I caved and told him to just come over that I'm too tired to text and he can ask me all the questions he wants.

I decide since I am allowing this boy to come over I should tell my mother and then... Only if I must, I will put on pants. Personally I find pants to get in the way. Now a days they are exceedingly restricting. Damn skinnies.

As I walk down stairs I notice that it is strangely quite.

"Hannah,

We have gone out of town. I knew you wouldn't want to come so I didn't tell you until now. Don't have any parties. And also if in one month you still hate to be around me and my new life, I will pay for you to get an apartment near school. I really do love you.

Mum"

Well awesome. I only have to wait another month then no more mother. PARTYY!! I start celebratory dancing then the door bell rings. Well shit on a stick. I think the Payne and his destroyer are here. I look through the peep hole and I see another eye ball.

"Liam?" I ask through the door.

"Sí señorita! It is I!" He says with a dumb accent.

"Umm quick question before I let you in, do I have to wear pants?" I ask.

Liam's POV

"Umm quick question before I let you in, do I have to wear pants?" I hear her say.

I immediately get turned on a little,

" umm no?" I say trying to cover my excitement.

"Cool!" She says while opening the door. She is wearing a large sweatshirt that has my face on it.

"I like your shirt, that guy is so gorgeous. I bet he gets all the ladies." I say winking at her. She looks confused then looks down.

"UHHH..... I-I-I.. I knew you would like it so I wore it just for you." She said trying to recover.

I leaned in really close, "nice try babe.." I say in her ear in my 'sexy voice' as the lads call it.

She stiffened a little but I knew she liked it. I mean all the ladies want me. Come on I am supa hawt and let's face it its not called the destroyer cause it destroys dreams. It destroys the... Well you know.

"Liammm... Liammm!!" I hear her scream breaking me out of my trance.

"Oh yes love, what is it?" I say.

"Well you said you had more questions to ask..." She said trailing off.

Hannah's POV

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM WEARING THIS IN FRONT OF HIM!

He is in a trance and smiling at himself... That is rather creepy...

I snap him out of his trance then I have an idea.

"Well if you don't have any questions, we could play a game." I say hoping he will.

"What do you have in mind love?" He says

"It's been a while since I've played this game, and it would help us get to know each other..." I look at him and he nods for me to continue.

"How about never have I ever?" I say

"The drinking game?" He says.

I nod and he looks excited.

"Calm down there tiger. Let me get cups and the alcohol." I say getting up. I sway my hips a little to try and get a reaction. I look back and his little friend or should I say HUGE friend decided to come and play.

"Bathroom is down the hall if you want to fix that!" I sing-songed.

Next thing I know I'm pushed against the wall. I think I want to take care of it right here, along with you babe." He says in a husky voice.

---------------------------------------------

Oh no! What's gonna happen?! Haha sorry for the cliffhanger but it had to be done. In this story Liam isn't the sweet one, he's a little bad. Keep reading to find out what happens!

Vote! Comment! and fan!