Chapter 6

Hannah's POV

ALL OF ONE DIRECTION FLIRTED WITH ME. THEY MUST ALL WANT THE V! It's official they want it. Well maybe they don't maybe they want my paintings...

Well I made a new friend, she's in my art philosophy class. Her name is Peyton. She is also a closet directioner. So we decide to go to the wax museum to see our hubbies.

I hop into the shower and get dressed in my favorite shirt. It's a floral print and it has a nice zipper RIGHT down the center. I care to think its for easy access or to be classy or trashy depending on the day. Today I choose classy. And later it might be trashy. Ya never know.

I go and pick up Peyton and we arrive at the museum. The first thing we do is go straight to our men.

"THEY LOOK SO REAL!" Peyton squeals. I bearly nod, make sure no one is looking and try and see if they put 'the destroyer' aka Liam's penis.

I FEEL SOMETHING.

"it feels so real...." I murmur.

"That's because it is love..." THE WAX JUST TALKED.

"UHHHH....." I say backing up.

He starts laughing hysterically.

"What's so damn funny?!" I say

"Aren't you our painter?" He says between giggles.

"Uhhmmm... Yeah actually I am. PLEASE don't tell the boys!! I'll do anything!!!" I say begging.

"Alright I wont, but you have to do a special painting for me and not tell anyone." He says with a smirk.

"Deal?"

"Deal!!"

Okay he is still smirking... This can't be good.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but I got the inspiration for this on Instagram so I HAD to put it in! Okay

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Peace out Girl Scouts! ✌😘