Fighting.

Guns fire all over the gardens, men screaming as adrenaline pumps through their veins. Animals, animals that don’t belong anywhere near here, run in and attack from all angles. A tiger pounces on one guard and he cries out as its jaws lock around his neck, elsewhere a rhinoceros charges at the terrified guards. An elephant knocks the humans aside with ease and smashes down on limp bodies with its massive trunk. Lionesses pounce on guards, working together with terrifying precision in their attacks.

A gorilla picks a man up and launches him across the garden, slamming him into the brick wall and his lifeless finger wraps around the trigger of his gun. Bullets fire across the garden and a lioness roars as one grinds into her shoulder. The lioness falls to the floor and slowly changes to a young girl, led naked on the ground as blood seeps from her wound. A guard aims his gun at her head to finish the job but a rhino steps over her body and throws its head left and right, the horn catching the gun and sending the gun sliding across the grass. The rhino steps forward but is knocked sideways as someone rushes into its side.

Sam rolls off of the rhino and stands again, growling. The large animal struggles to stand again but when it does it charges, thrusting its horn towards Sam’s chest. The vampire grabs it and puts one foot forward and one back, grunting as the animal continues to try and push him backwards.

He runs to his left quickly, ripping the horn from its face and jumps onto its back, thrusting the horn into its thick skin. It howls in pain before falling to the floor as a human. An elderly man with a blood covered face and back. The wolf joins him and he nods to Channing. “The sunlight in distracting, I’m not up to my usual standards in the daylight.” He whines. The wolf looks up at the vampire with its bright yellow eyes and whimpers slightly as it changes into the naked form of Channing.

“You just killed a huge rhino and you’re complaining that you aren’t fighting very well...” Sam smirks and runs off into the fight when he hears another scream of a human. Channing shifts again and runs towards a group of lionesses circling a single human who points a gun with a shaky hand.  

He pounced on one lioness and sinks his teeth into its neck, it growls and brings a huge paw up and slashes it claws down his snout, and he whimpers and jumps back. His distraction brings the human to fire at one lioness and it falls to the floor, a dead woman taking its place. The large cats don’t know who to focus on so split into two groups, three turning and growling at the wolf and two moving in on the human again.

Channing’s wolf form is almost as large as the lionesses but he still moves back slightly at the sight of the three of them. One lets out a roar and he pounces landing on its back, he bites and shakes his head left and right, causing it to growl in pain. Another large cat pulls him off with its teeth and pins him to the floor with its paw on his snout. He whimpers and wriggles but cannot escape.

The cat is knocked away from him and he growls as its teeth are ripped from his flesh, roughly. Another, larger wolf growls viciously at the lionesses and they lower their heads and wiggle their shoulders, ready to pounce. The wolf does not give them the chance and throws itself at one, breaking its neck as its teeth grabs it fur, pulling it forward and its paw comes up and pushes it head up and away from it.

Another lioness grabs the wolfs tail and pulls, the wolf yelps and turns, snapping at the cat. Its teeth sink into the cat’s nose and the wolf bats at the side of her head, bringing blood to trickle from its ear. The wolf releases the cat and thrust its nose under its neck, biting, pulling back and ripping its throat out.

The last lioness smashes into the side of the huge wolf and send it tumbling to the floor, it grabs the dogs back and lifts. The wolf howls in pain and Channing jumps into action, biting right through the lioness tail, he pulls and the cat drops the other wolf. Channing jumps forward, catching its ear in his mouth and ripping it off. The cat hisses and covers the wound with a paw, he sees his opportunity and lunges forward, grabbing its stomach and ripping into it with his teeth. The other wolf stands again and calmly brings its head to the cat’s neck and ripping its throat with his sharp teeth.