Bonnie

[Not edited! There might be mistakes]

     "I-I like. . . Bonnie," I said.

     "You're joking right?" She asked. I shook my head and looked away. "Did she not like me back? Did she lie when she told me she cared for me a few days ago?" I thought to myself.

     "Welp, this is awkward. . ." Chico said. I nodded my head in agreement. I said goodbye to the group and went home. I felt to awkward and heartbroken to be around them right now. When I walked into the house, Diane had already made some (F/F) muffins. I smiled weakly and with no emotion and took one to my room. Diane must have seen the emotion I had in my face and decided to leave me alone for the night. I ate the muffin and laid down on my bed. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep. . .

-=~=-

"(Y/N), someone is here to see you!" Diane called out for me. I sighed and got up to see who it was.

It was Bonnie.

"Hey," she said. Diane left us alone, but I knew she was hiding around the corner, so she can eavesdrop. But she was listening, just in case she needed to jump in for my assistance.

"Hi," I said, awkwardly.

"I wanted to talk to you about earlier last night. . ."

"What about it?"

I looked up at her snd saw she was blushing a lot. She leaned down and kissed me, wrapping her arms around me in the process. I was shocked but I slowly kissed back. When she pulled away, she smiled.

"I like you too. I was surprised that you liked me, especially after what I did before. My feeling grew stronger for you after that talk I had with you that day and I knew I would do anything for you. So how about it? Will you be my man?" She looked at me sheepishly. I laughed quietly and hugged her.

"Sure," I responded. "But answer me one question."

"What is it?"

"Why do you still have that bow in your hair? You hate bows and dresses."

Her face turned bright red and she even muttered a few curse words. I guess she forgot about the dare with the buying dresses. I laughed and took it out of her hair.

     "You still look pretty without to bow, Princess," I teased.

     "Yeah, okay. . ." She mumbled. "So what do you want to do today?"

     "I don't know. Any ideas?"

     "I heard there was a carnival and it even starts today. You wanna go?"

     "Sure."

     "Alright, let's go, Princess," she mocked.

     "You're the princess because you had the bow in your hair the whole night and even when you were sleeping."

     Bonnie rolled her eyes and started walking toward the door. I just laughed.

     "Diane, I'm going out with Bonnie. I will see you later!" I yelled out and waited for her to say okay. I heard a distant and faint okay. Bonnie and I walked to the carnival since it wasn't that far away.

     We bought tickets and went on some rides. We had a few left but decided to play some games for a bit. I kept failing on most of the games and I had a few instances in when I won and Bonnie was the opposite, where she won on most of her games. She was able to give me a bunny plush. "How ironic because she's a bunny as well" I thought to myself. Finally, it was almost time to leave and we decided to go on one more ride. We went on the carousal because why not? The entire time we were on, we were making jokes about cowboys and pretending to be cowboys. A bunch of younger kids joined us. We were so childish.

     Finally, we started walking home.

     "Hey, do you maybe wanna sleepover at my house?" Bonnie asked.

     "Sure. Let me get my stuff first and tell Diane where I'm going," I replied. We went to my house and I grabbed a bag with a change of clothes for tomorrow, my toothbrush, comb, and other essentials for a sleepover. I told Diane, she agreed and then we left. We took a bus since she actually live farther away than the others. I didn't expect that. When we got to her house, I wasn't surprised it was purple.

     "So your house is just like you," I teased.

     "You know, it is I guess. . . But I didn't choose it myself," she said.

     "Your parents did?"

     Bonnie stayed silent and walked into the house. She let me put my stuff in a guest room, but wouldn't look me in the eyes.

     "Bonnie, did I offend you?" I asked.

     "(Y/N), we don't have parents. Don't you remember?" She said.

     "I'm sorry I brought it up. . ." I gave Bonnie a hug and she just kissed the top of my head. I felt something touch in my hair and my reflexes thought it was a spider.

     So I freaked out and smacked Bonnie in the face by accident.

     "Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry," I said, worried.

     "It's fine. Haha. I just put the bow in your hair," she said, laughing. I felt the bow on top of my head and then blushed in embarrassment.

     "Don't worry about it, (Y/N). You didn't know."

     I nodded and yawns softly.

     "Someone is tired," she said. I nodded and Bonnie grabbed my hand and take me to the guest bedroom. She put me in the bed and tucked me in the bed sheets.

     "You didn't have to do this at all, I mean, you're not my mother or somebody like that," I whispered.

     "I will do anything for my little bunny," she complimented. She kissed me lightly on the forehead and left the guest bedroom. I drifted off to sleep, and I knew that it was a great sleep with the greatest dreams of my entire life, and those dreams were all about Bonnie. I smiled in my sleep and everything was okay.

~~~
Word Count: 1000 words

Alright well that is all four endings, and there will be one more chapter and sadly this would be the end of the story and then I'll add an extra chapter for the Fun Facts or something like that XD

I'm honestly think I'm starting to go into the Dangan Ronpa fandom all because of how the concept of this 'game' works. It's really interesting and I think I'm going to watch the anime, once I find a way XD

Alright well that's really all I have to say soo I'll be seeing you later. BAIII