Chapter 14: The Truth

I crawled out of the vent and the chicken-duck animatronic engulfed me in a hug.

     "I'm so sorry I threatened you. It was very wrong of me, (Y/N)," he said.

     "It's okay. . .Chico?" I questioned.

     "Mhm!"

     "Why are you guys dressed as the animatronics? And what did my father mean by kids when you. . . Stuffed him?"

     "There's actually a lot we have kept from you ever since we have met you. Let's go to the main room. We barely fit in here," the bear- Francine?- said. I followed them out of the security office and they had me sit on the stage with them surrounding me. I looked at each of them and tried to remember their names.

     The fox, Jackie, since she looked like a pirate.

     The bunny, Bonnie, because of the purple.

     The golden bear, Georgia, because of her nickname Gold.

     The chicken(?), Chico, because he's the only boy.

     The bear, Francine, because of her leadership.

     "I guess we should start from the beginning of this mess. The murder. . ." Francine said.

     "What about it?" I asked.

     "Those five kids. . We are those kids. We had no idea what Vincent had planned. We didn't even know he was the guy in the suit. He-"

     "Lured you guys into a secret backroom. . . I know. . . That was the nightmare I had the night Georgia found me in the living room. . ."

     "So it worked?" Georgia asked.

     "What do you mean?"

     "I made you have that dream so you would know what happened to us. I put you in the place of Chico."

     "Gee thanks, you really helped me there," I said sarcastically.

     "Imagine living through it, sweetheart."

     "Anyway," Francine continued, "he killed us and stuffed us in the animatronics. Our bodies never got a proper burial so our souls took over the animatronic suit. We learned that we could turn human so we did. They shut down the pizzeria so we left in our human forms. We wanted to get revenge but we couldn't find your father. We knew he had a son and decided we would kill you instead. However we all kinda got distracted and we just couldn't do it."

     "We don't want to hurt you," Bonnie said.

     I looked at each of them. They wanted to kill me for revenge, but Chico became my best friend and the girls. . .  Fell in love with me. . .

     "We know it's difficult to understand, but. . . We just wanted to let you know our original plans. It would be rude if we didn't."

     I just nodded. They all turned human right before my eyes to prove their point. I don't know if I should be happy that they are my friends or sad because my father killed them.

     "Wait a second, how are you guys sixteen-eighteen years old if you were like five when you died?" I asked.

     "The murder didn't happen recently. It happened about eleven years ago. Your dad only got caught recently," Georgia explained.

     "No way. . ."

     They all nodded. Suddenly, we heard police sirens and ambulances. The five panicked and turned into animatronics. They all got into their places. I ran back into the security room. I watched the police burst through the doors and run in, searching for my dad and me, most likely. I heard footsteps and saw a police officer walk through the left doorway. He looked at me surprised and put his gun away.

     "Hey, kid, are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head slightly. "You're the murderer's son right? Do you know where your dad is?"

     I had to come up with a lie, to save my friends. "He chased me here, trying to kill me. I hid here and he hid in a spring lock suit. It was dangerous and it killed him. I-I saw the entire thing. . ." I said, sniffling for added effect.

     "Okay, its fine. Come on. Let's get you out of here. Are you hurt?"

     "No. Is my foster mother okay?"

     "She is in the hospital right now but she is fine. First, let's take you to the police station, then we will take you there. Sounds good?" I nodded. The officer guided me out of the pizzeria. I took one last look at my friends and they seemed upset. Who knew if I was ever gonna see them again?

     I was led to a police car and I got in the passenger seat. The officer got in the driver seat and we left. The other cars and ambulance were still there, trying to find my father, but I didn't care. He wasn't going to hurt anyone any time soon or at all for that matter.

     I looked at one of the pictures that he had. The picture was himself along with Mike. "Hey are you related to him in anyway?" I asked, as I pointed to the picture of him and Mike. He then looked at it and chuckled. "Yep, that's my own son. .Do you know him?"

     "Well I'm his friend." I replied. "Well. .At least he has friends. I always thought he just became a complete nobody. .but I don't think I should talk about my son like that," he muttered. I just stood quiet and didn't talk for the rest of the trip to the police station.

     We arrived at the police station and I was asked a few questions. I answered them truthfully and kept all the details about my friends my little secret. They said I could go see Diane now and I agreed. Back into the police car, and we were on our way to the hospital. The officer got a call saying that the animatronics disappeared from the pizzeria, even the golden bunny one. They would investigate, but I knew they would never find them. They probably went back to their homes they had. I was however worried about my dad's suit. Where did that one go?

     We arrived at the hospital and I was escorted to Diane's room. The officer had me sit outside the room while he talked to a doctor. I didn't hear what they were saying but it seemed like everything was fine. Finally, the officer left and the doctor walked over to me.

     "You wish to see Miss Diane?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Alright. She already has some guests in the room with her, but I'm sure one more couldn't hurt. You are her son after all."

     He walked over to the door and opened it. Inside, I saw something that I never expected. . .

~~~
Word Count: 1093 Words

Hey guys, sorry for a late chapter, I was a little tired. Sooo yeah.
So there's going to be one more chapter and the four endings and a little bonus chapter.
Okie BAIII