Author's note

✿✿✿

Hey lovely readers,

This is my fisrt work here in Wattpad.

I've been thinking to do it lately, the werewolf genre was my choice because the first book I've read here was about it. 

There might be some things probably cliché, but I don't know someone who doesn't like even if its boring sometimes.

I have some warning to tell you.

To begin with, English is NOT my first language, I am from another country and I learned the language at school therefore I've been improving my English since I was 13 in a course, then this was the best way I found to do it.

There will be some grammar mistakes, and probably some spelling, as a matter of fact I don't know if I can do it, but I am trying.

Secondly, I don't want any rude comments about my book, or about my grammar mistakes, I am NOT a professional writter nor I can ensure you  if it will be a good book, though I know not every writter here are a professional.

I am aware that criticism can make you better and make you grow up therefore from the moment it break this line, I can't accept it.

I will delete every rude comment, if you don't like grammar mistakes you can leave right in this instant.

For those who stayed and will be reading I hope you like my story and enjoy it.

Thirdly, you can not copy or distribute this book, it belongs to me. And I'm sure that all of you are capable of creat yours.

- So that's it, I hope you all enjoy this story as much as you can, and have fun reading it.

Don't forget to put my book on your library.

PS: I changed the name of my book, I've  been thinking  that "Vicious" was too ordinary so I put Vasílias instead.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ENJOY

JUH

Cover: PrincessMoonlightx© 2015 Julianna Costa

  ✿ ✿✿