Capitolo Cinque

Hey lovely readers!
long time no see hum?
Here is the chapter five!!!!!!
I hope you like.

Question: What are you liking in the book so far??

I also wanted to thank you for the 2,2k views.

~~>  Jessie Pavelka as Ulysses Vecchi

WARNING: CHAPTER IS IN THE THIRD PERSON.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED®

**🌙**

Behind the most beautiful eyes, lays secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea.

─YLD.

Gray,

A silver sharp pigment, a rare color of metal and stone as white as the pure moon and clouds above.

Intimidating,

A color which held coolness, resilience, and stillness reflecting the strength and highness distinguished by the absolute height of beauty, darkness, and coldness.

Obscure.

Lucy could not understand how eyes can show everything but at the same time shows nothing. Even so, she just sat there, on a cold dust floor, watching and staring at the poor of silver, the eyes of the massive man in front of her.

She gulped as she felt those gray orbs gazing intensely at her. Trying to hide from his peripheral view she curled further into a ball against the hard and wet wall. The action which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He is handsome! She thought analyzing his features and large frame. His aggressive and belligerent posture screams greatness, power, grace and elegance, a true dangerous predator.

His soft dark blond hair was perfectly combed making her hold herself to not reached up and run her fingers in it.

Her eyes continued investigating down his body, his plan hard chest was wrapped and covered by a white t-shirt marking his firm solid muscles making him look bigger and terrifying. The light fabric was hiding the black inks tattooed on his skin, on his full arms, Lucy could not identify the abstract figures, some of them, the words, was in a language she couldn't read nor describe.

He was perfect, a fallen angel with a sharp look and eyes which scream obscurity, therefore, she wasn't scared instead of it, she was attracted by his tenebrous beauty and ardor.

Lucy could tell his beautiful eyes burning in her, she squirmed uncomfortably on her seat and bite her tongue stopping herself from asking how can he be so handsome but she didn't want to embarrass herself.

Stop it, Lucy.

To her surprise he took one step forward making her whimper in fear, as a result she suddenly remembered why she was in the current situation, that man in front of her is a monster, a beast who cannot be controlled, a werewolf who caused her pain and killed the only family she had left, her mother. He is a killer, a murder, he took the life of a precious to thing for her and the causes are not clear at all.

He paused when he saw her reaction, a shadow of concern dominated his eyes but it was gone before she could process and think about it leaving behind the vault of darkness and blackness.

Lucy was brought out of reverie she saw he walking fast in her direction, she didn't have time to react.

"NO." she put her arms in front of her, her hands was shaking, the situation was scary and frightening, she didn't want that beast anywhere near her. "Don't come closer, stay back!"