My Boys *3*

CHAPTER 3

Sorry it's been so long i have been really busy!!!

Dedi to Dani as i have based Amy off of her ALSO for her birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!! xoxo

CHAPTER 3

I was amazed when my Dad did not yell, I was expecting a 5 hour ultimatum or something to that extent but instead he stopped, took a deep breathe, and asked Connor into his office.

They had since been in there for exactly 1 hour and 24 minutes and if they didn’t come out soon…

Well I didn’t know what I would do but I sure as hell would sit around doing nothing as I had for the last hour and a half.

Ash and mum had tried to talk to me but given up a while ago, I was just too nervous.

What would my dad do?

Just as I am about to burst through the door it opens and my father takes in the scene before him and an amused smirk appears on his face,

“What were you going to Amy? Bust down the door? Did you even try the handle?” I look down at my feet in embarrassment, No I hadn’t tried the handle! How stupid was I of course it was unlocked I don’t think dad even has a lock on his study? Damn these pregnancy hormones they were messing with my brain.

I hear Connor laughing behind my dad and I glare up at him before storming away and up to my room. I hear Connor mumble something to my dad but I ignore it as I keep swiftly walking towards my room.

I didn’t make it to my room before strong arms wrap around my waist.

I feel Connor’s breathe on my lips as he speaks,

“Sorry baby girl but you have to admit that was a little bit funny?”

I pout my lips and turn my head away from him, in an attempt to ignore him.

“Awww Amy! Please don’t do that you know I can’t resist you when you do that face.” Connor groans. I try to keep the smile off my face as I turn to him unleashing the full power of my puppy eyes.

“What were you and my dad talking about?” I whisper dropping my eyes to the floor hiding my smile at how much I affected him.

“We... umm... well he… he kind of maybe-“

“Please tell me he didn’t hit you or anything like that?” I ask pleadingly.

“No baby girl… actually kind of the opposite.”

“Huh?” I started confused.

“Yeah in fact he offered to help us out with the baby and if we wanted our own place to Ummm…”

“He umm what?” I asked

“Hemayhaveofferedtobuyusourownhouse,” he jumbles out in one breathe.

“HE WHAT!?” I shriek in shock.

“He offered to buy us a house…” Conner said and I was amazed.

Dad… my Dad. The one who had threatened to kill Conner if he ever harmed me when we first started going out offered us a house.

“Why?” I choked out, I was in shock.

“I may have mentioned marriage?” Conner questions and that was it.

It was too much to take in, in such a small amount of time.

I fainted