[3] chinese food and video games

TORI HATES PERIODS.

SHE WANTS CHOCOLATE.

Groaning, Tori throws herself on her couch, and she lays on her back, her head prop up with a pillow. She press her hand against her abdomen, groaning quietly at the pain. It felt like she was stabbed in the abdomen and the knife was twisting around, that was how she felt.

Sighing, she looks up at her TV, it was showing rerun episodes of Friends and all Tori wanted to do was lay around, eat and sleep without getting disturb.

But it's Saturday.

And Tori had to meet Mateo in Laser Tag World in a hour.

If she wasn't in so much pain, then she would have start getting ready to leave. But she felt lazy and in pain, so she decided to stay in her brother's shirt and grey sweatpants.

Tori didn't wanted to miss her date tonight with Mateo, but she wasn't feeling her best, so with a sigh, she sits up and grabs her phone that was laying on the coffee table in front of her couch.

She scrolls through her contacts and press onto Mateo's number, calling him. Pressing her phone against her ear, Tori sighs as she leans the palm of her hand against her forehead, her elbow on her knee.

"Hey Tori!" Mateo greeted her happily once he picked up. "I don't know about you, but I'm excited for tonight. Do you want me to pick you up or do we meet at the place?" He asks her.

Tori sighs. "Hey, Mateo. Listen, I'm sorry but I have to rain check tonight. I'm not feeling so hot right now, my period hit me this morning and I've been feeling low all day. So maybe next time?" She tells him, frowning at the thought of skipping tonight.

"Oh, really? Well, we don't have to go laser tagging tonight, we could always do it some other time." He says, sounding upset about it. Tori was already regretting this. She really wanted to go out with him tonight.

"Yeah, I know, it's a bummer. I'll talk to you—" Mateo cuts her off.

"Text me your address."

"What? Why?"

"Just text me your address, Tori."

"What for?"

"You'll see in twenty minutes. Just do it, please? I promise I'm not a serial killer, or anything, okay?"

"Alright. Fine. I trust you not to murder me."

"I wouldn't dare." Mateo gasps dramatically.

Rolling her eyes, she hangs up on him before texting him her address. It sends and she throws her phone back on the coffee table, she leans back and sighs, paying attention to her favorite show.

Twenty minutes later, Tori stands from her couch and walks lazily to her front door, her bare feet paddling across the wooden floor. Tori lived in a small apartment, it had everything she needed. A living room, a kitchen, one bathroom with two bedrooms. That was all she needed.

Grabbing onto the doorknob, she unlocks the safety locks and swings open the door. She was surprised to see Mateo standing there, with a Chinese food bag in one hand and in the other a Walmart bag.

"Hi." He says happily before motioning to the Chinese food bag. "I brought us some Chinese food, and I didn't really know what you liked so I picked my favorite food. Hope you love teriyaki." Then, he holds up the Walmart bag and says, "I also got you some tampons since I know girls run out of these stuff fast. And chocolate too, with candy like Sour Patch Kids and caramels and—" Tori cuts him off.