[2] neon lights

WALKING INTO SKATELAND, TORI TUGS HER purse higher on her shoulder. She moves a curly hair behind her ear as she walks into the lobby, and waved at Alexa who was twirling around in the seat in front of the desk, bored.

"Hey Alex," Tori smiles at her, and Alexa looks up and smiles at her.

"Hey girl, someone's already waiting for you in there." Alexa smirks at Tori, and Tori comes to a stop, confused as she looks over to the rolling rink, it was empty at this time.

"Who? I'm early so—" Alexa shakes her head, laughing softly.

"Who do you think it is? Turns out your date rented out the whole rink for the night." Alexa smiles at her, and she points at her. "The man's a keeper, I tell you that."

"Oh my gosh," Tori gasp, and rushed forward, going to the rolling rink while she heard Alexa laughing behind her. Mateo wasn't supposed to meet her until eight thirty, but it's eight now.

Tori comes to a stop, and she puts her hand on the railing in front of her, watching as Mateo speeds down the rolling rink, he jumps and makes a spin in the air before landing nicely. Woah, he's actually really good, Tori thought to herself as she watch Mateo take a turn. He notices Tori almost immediately and he grins, waving at her as he rolls over to her.

"Tori! Well you're here early, I didn't expect you for another thirty minutes." He says, and comes to a stop in front of her. He leans his arms on the railing and Tori steps back, looking at him.

"Well, I always get here early before work." Tori motions to the EMPLOYEES ONLY door, and she hitches her bag higher on her shoulder as she looks back to Mateo.

"Yeah, you're not working tonight. I rented out the whole rink tonight for the two of us. So your friends are basically gonna watch us if they don't have anything else to do." He smiles at her widely. "Time to learn how to roller skate, excited?" He rubs his hands together as he straightens himself.

"No." Tori shakes her head. "This is useless, you've already seen how bad I am. Why are you even trying?"

"Because I want to help out the pretty girl, you know, and maybe get her number too." Mateo smiles happily at her.

"Ugh, fine." Tori groans, and turns around to walk to the EMPLOYEES ONLY room.

"About getting your number fine?" Mateo calls out to her from behind.

"Yeah!" She waved at him before opening the door and walking inside, the door closes behind her.

Walking over to the lockers, Tori puts her bag down on the bench and reaches forward, spinning the knob open to her locker. She shoves her purse inside and closes her locker, locking it again. Turning around, she blows out a sigh and grabs the hair band on her wrist. She grabs her curly hair and puts it up in a ponytail.

Sighing, she looks down at her jean shorts and white tank top and ten vans. She looks great, so Tori moves to the EMPLOYEES ONLY door and pulls it open.

"You did not bring popcorn just to see me." Tori says, walking over to the chairs that could see over the rolling rink. Pamela grins as she holds up her bucket of popcorn at her.

"Honey, I'm off for the next three hours and since there's absolutely no wifi in here, I am going to be entertain watching you fall over your pretty butt, okay? And I'm hungry, so." Pamela shrugs, throwing a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"And you guys are here to watch me too?" Tori points at Derek and Ali, who took the seats behind Pamela, in their hands were pizza. They both nodded and ate their pizza. Tori looks over as Alexa joins them, and she sits down next to Pamela, a drink in her hand.