Captured By a Demon...Again

💫Mabel POV💫

I stared into Alcors piercing blue eyes, fear and addreniline running through my veins. He was smiling devilishly, and it sent shivers down my spine. His grin resembled bills a little too closely.
"Alright, you got us. Can you at least tell us how you know our names?" said Ford trying to be confident, but I heard his voice quiver with slight fear.
"Let's just say...I know things." Alcor replied while he motioned for Johnny to give him the container with the aqua substance floating inside. Once he took it, he examined it closely, holding it only inches from his face.
While Alcor was looking at the container, I noticed Eve intently staring at us, but mostly Pacifica. Her bright purple eyes radiated hate and jealousy, but also held the slightest hint of sympathy. Eves face held many emotions, making it impossible to decipher what she was actually feeling.
"Well, you weren't wrong, Johnny. This should be plenty for what I have in mind. Now, go put it with the other bottles, after that you can do what you wish." Alcor said as he put the object into Johnnys hand, turning his attention back to us.
    "Really? Sweet!" He said as he shot his fist into the air. Then, suddenly, he disappeared in a cloud of lime green smoke.
    "What the heck are you!?" Pacifica screamed in mine and Fords ears, making us both wince.
    "Oh, that's right! Where are my manners! I should at least introduce myself to my prisoners. I'm Alcor, Alcor Cipher-" he said then paused, gesturing to himself. "-and this is Eve, one of the many daughters of Death." he finished, gesturing to Eve, who didn't react at all.
    "Wait, CIPHER? How is that possible? Bill never had a son or brother?" Ford said. I could tell by the way he said it that he was getting angry.
    But Alcor was angry too. His eyes turned blood red, and his grin quickly disappeared from his face. Before anyone had time to react to this sudden change, Alcor had Ford by the neck. He struggled to get free, but only made Alcors grip get stronger.
    Alcor brought him very close to his face, and started talking just loud enough so Pacifica and I, who were terrified, could hear him.
    "D̵O̵N̵T̵ Y̵O̵U̵ D̵A̵R̵E̵ A̵S̵O̵C̵C̵I̵A̵T̵E̵ M̵E̵ W̵I̵T̵H̵ T̵H̵A̵T̵ M̵O̵N̵S̵T̵E̵R̵ E̵V̵E̵R̵ A̵G̵A̵I̵N̵. I̵ W̵A̵S̵ N̵O̵T̵ H̵I̵S̵ P̵U̵P̵P̵E̵T̵ T̵O̵ W̵A̵V̵E̵ A̵R̵O̵U̵N̵D̵ W̵H̵E̵N̵E̵V̵E̵R̵ H̵E̵ W̵A̵N̵T̵E̵D̵. I̵ H̵A̵D̵ T̵O̵ T̵A̵K̵E̵ T̵H̵A̵T̵ N̵A̵M̵E̵ B̵E̵C̵A̵U̵S̵E̵ H̵E̵ I̵S̵ T̵H̵E̵ O̵N̵E̵ W̵H̵O̵ D̵I̵D̵ T̵H̵I̵S̵ T̵O̵ M̵E̵!" he said in a echoey voice.
    He dropped Ford onto the ground, and he was coughing like a mad man, struggling to get oxygen into his lungs. Alcor now had his eyes closed, and was breathing at a steady pace, trying to calm down.
    Eve had been looking at me and Pacifica's reaction to this, and she was now slightly grinning.
    When Alcor had opened his eyes again, they were his normal neon blue, cat-like eyes. As soon as he did, he snapped his fingers, and Ford appeared next to us again still heaving to breath.
I looked back at Alcor, and he was grinning as if the incident never happened. That only made my anger towards him strengthen. My fists clenched tight, and it felt like I was going to break skin.
"Now, down to the business of who gets to have who!" Alcor said happily. My face turned as white as a bed sheet, but I was too scared to ask him what he meant.
"Since I am a gentleman, Eve, you get first pick of who-"
"I want the blonde" Eve said before Alcor could finish his sentence. She pushed passed him and grabbed Pacifica right out of her place; by her hair.
"OW OW OW!" she yelled as she was dragged away from us.
"Pacifica!" Ford and I yelled frantically, squirming in our place, trying to loosen the bonds that held us.
Pacifica's eyes looked straight into mine. They pleaded for me to help her. Tears slowly rolled down her face. Before she could say anything else, Pacifica and Eve disappeared in a collum of pitch black flames.
When the flames first appeared, I stopped struggling and stared at them. Now that they were gone, I kicked and thrashed with all of the strength I could muster. Ford did the same, and we were sitting on the floor wiggling like crazy.
"You phycopath!! Who just captures people and gives them away, as if they were some sort of meaningless object!?" I yelled angrily.
I now felt pure hatred to this monster who called himself Alcor. First he captured us, then he hurts Ford, and now he gave away Pacifica to a daughter of Death. Tearing our little family apart had been the last straw. This demon is going to die, if it's the last thing I do.
Then he grabbed my chin with one of his sharp claw like nails, forcing me to stay still and look up to where he was kneeling in front of me.
"oh no, you have it all wrong. I value the fragile human life like its the most precious thing in the world. And another thing, I wouldn't have even been able to capture you if you just stayed at home."
He drew in a bit closer to my face, making me recoil back. His finger that was on my chin dragged up my jawline, and he spread his flat palm onto my cheek. Alcors hand was ice cold despite having gloves on. Just one more trait that he has in common with Bill.
Then his voice got soft and sympathetic.
"I am terribly sorry you got caught up in all of this, but we can't just let you roam around now that you know what we really are. Now, before we travel, I think you should fall asleep."
As soon as he finished talking, I could feel his words that were filled with magic working. My body relax and my eyelids became heavy. I felt Fords head slump against my back, indicating he had already fallen asleep.
I stared into Alcors neon blue eyes the whole time. Though, just as I lost consciousness, I swore I saw them change into normal, hazel brown...