Chapter 4

Chapter 4

-Cato-

Why did I do that? Now she might think I mock her, kissing her like that and just disappear.

Someone is banging on my door. And without waiting for an answer, the door opens and an angry Clove enters my room.

Clove just looks angry when she first comes in, though now  she gets a completely different facial expression. Hurt. She looks hurt. It was the last thing I wanted.

"Clove..." I start, but she interrupts me.

"What was that about?" She demands to know. "Have some girls in the District made a bet with you or something? Did you have to do that?"

"No, no no", I say. "It's... It's just that..."

"What?!"

"I've never been good at talking to girls" , I get out.

Clove laughs me in my face.

"And you actually me to believe that?" She asks. "All the girls are following every step you take, and all the girls you've been with, were they just illusions?"

"No but it's never gone well with them, and if you notice that there are many girls who hangs around me, you might also have noticed that I don't care if they do, they mean nothing to me".

"But I do?" She ask in disbelief.

"Well yes, ever since I saw you the very first time, the day you came up to our group, when I saw you throw knives and our eyes met for the first time".

Clove doesn't say anything. She just stands there looking at me. Then she takes a leap and jump into my arms. I lift her from the floor and our lips melt together once more.

It feels so good, finally I kiss the lips I've always wanted to kiss.