Chapter 4

Enjoy the song 

-

Frantically Alan rushed around the house, the clock was nearing 6:30 and he only had at least 15 minutes to straighten out the living room and get all the dishes out the dishwasher and up into the cabinets. If he didn't get it done soon it was gonna be the end of his existence, Alan regretted taking that nap because he now only had a little bit of time to make this house spotless. "Fuck!" Alan let out a frustrated groan as the glass plate clambered to the ground, shattering into pieces.

The glass was all around the floor creating an even bigger mess and the ginger boy ran a hand through his hair and tugged at the end. He was gonna be in deep shit  and he knew that his boyfriend was for sure gonna kick his ass when he see's all the glass on the floor.  Alan took a few cautious steps to make his way out of the room and to the hall closet to locate the broom. Opening the wooden door the ginger located the  item and quickly closed the door and sprinted back to the kitchen. Swiftly Alan swept up the mess being careful not to cut himself with any of the glass and threw it out into the garbage bin. Luckily though right before things could get worse Alan already straightened up everything else so maybe just this once things could go ----perfectly fine.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter