Chapter 2: Hey! You're The Cereal Guy

A/N: In the story this is going to be 2010 Austin Carlile and 2012 Alan Ashby

Enjoy...

Alan slammed the car door shut with his hip and he lifted a couple of grocery bags from the ground, carrying them across the grass and to the front door. The short ginger set down about 6 groceries on the porch so he could grab the keys from his skinny jean pocket and he fiddled around with them until he found the key which he passed like 4 times.

The ginger boy put the key in the lock and twisted until he heard the familiar click letting him know that the door was unlocked, with a small huff the ginger pushed the door open and then bent down picking up the rest of the groceries and carried them into the kitchen and set them on the island. Alan had to walk back to the living room so he could shut the door and he locked it before heading back to the kitchen so he could unpack the food items, though right as the boy began putting away the food the doorbell rang. Alan's eyebrow furrowed in confusion because he wasn't expecting anyone today.

Alan walked to the door, his black boots slapping down against the wooden flooring and he peeked out the eye hole to see who was at the door. It was the guy from the store and he placed his hand on the knob and opened the door his eyes showing confusion. The cereal guy as Alan called him since he didn't know his name smiled brightly showing a straight row of pearly white teeth, "I'm Austin and I was just moving in across the street." He pointed to a decently sized house which was right across from Cameron's mansion " And that other lady who lives next to you wasn't really nice so I decided to come here and greet you and I just realized your the cereal guy from the market." The brunette explained and let a small chuckle slip past his pink lips and Alan was hypnotized by the boys beautiful smile.

"O-Oh uh ok well its nice to meet you Austin i'm Alan." The ginger had a small blush on his cheeks and it seemed as the other boys smile grew with every word he said making him flush even darker.

Alan's brown eyes trailed down Austin's lanky frame and he looked at the beautiful tattoos that adorned his body  and looked up at his face and saw the shiny nose ring that the sun reflected its light on.

-

Super short chapter