I'm Leaving You

Song:Moments

Artists:One Direction

I LOVE Zayn!<3 but I also LOVE Justin so tell me who Maddie should be with. It can't be Niall that's her brother so... Team Zaddie? Team Jaddie? Comment Maddie + who you want ='s Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter5: I'm Leaving You

(Maddie's POV)

"Boys sit down.." I said sadly.

"Ok.." they all chorused and sat down.

"I'm.. I found my brother today with Gabe and Jesse... I'm leaving tomorrow." I looked up at each reaction.

Kellin gave me everyone's number.

"Txt me everyday babe!" he kissed my forehead.

"Yes dad#2!" I agreed happily.

"Same for me sweety!" Gabe kissed the top of my head.

"Yes dad#1!" I again agreed happily.

"Txt me BESTIE!" Jesse yelled loudly hugging me.

"Video chat too!" I hugged back.

"I'll miss u! Visit!!!" Jack gave me a nugey.

"I will Jackjack." I wriggled away.

When I looked up at Justin he had tears in his eyes.. He ran to his room slamming the door and sobbing loudly. Bad...

"Um.. Night guys.." I hugged everyone goodnight. My stuff was in the car except for a change of clothes and my phone. Easier to leave in the morning.

I wondered to Justin's room.

"Jussi?" I whispered quietly creaking the door a bit open.

"Leave." he stated clearly.

"No." I declared going into the room, shutting the door, and locking it.

"What do you want?" He sniffled.

"Your not ok.. We just met today and your crying? Why?" I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Don't laugh?" he held out his pinkie.

"Swear." I hooked my pinkie around his and shook our hands. He sighed deeply.

"I think.. No I know that.. I.. Not like Jack he thinks your pretty, for me it's your personality and looks, I-I love you." he stammered out.

A smile and blush plastered my face.

"Justin! Why didn't you tell me!!" I squealed.

"You hate me now.. Great." he mummbled.

"No!!!" I hugged him and pulled back slightly to look into his eyes. He leaned in not breaking his gaze until his forehead grazed mine. We both shut our eyes and.. Kissed.

No sparks or anything. I love Justin but Zayn.. He may be the one.. I need a Zayn kiss to know for sure though.