Angels With Tattoos

Song: King For A Day

By: Pierce The Veil

Feat: Kellin Quinn

Shout out 2 Kell, Vic, Tony, Mike, and Mr.Porcupine Hair:) Love you guys<3

First to comment will get a shout out and blah:) I love u skittles;) (skittles are my followers, voters, and commenters)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Angels With Tattoos

(Justin's POV)

'Hey look dudes!!' Jack yelled in shock, Jesse mouth gaped, Gabe pulled out his phone dialing 911, Kellin's jaw clenched and fist tightened. I just stood there in horror as a beautiful little frame sat in the grass bloody and beaten. A large ugly man grabbed her arm and started dragging her. I don't know why but I felt protective of this girl. I had to do something.

'Come on Kellin.' he gave me a I know what you mean look and we sprinted across the road and to the yard where the crime was taking place.

'Get your hands off her!' Kellin growled angrily. 'Who are you?' the man simply glanced up as if nothing was happening.

'You son of a b*tch!' I lost it pounding my fist with the shark tattoo into his jaw then nose leaving blood trails along my knuckles.

'Justin! Get the girl hurry! The cops will get this scum..' Jesse growled menacingly then kicked the man's stomach roughly causing him to spit blood.

' Hey angel.. We're here to save you.' I gently rubbed her back soothingly as she sobbed. 'W-who are you?' she whispered, beautiful grey eyes looking up at me.

'I'm Justin now let's go get you to the hospital..' I smiled weakly then picked her up bridal style. 'Wait! What's happening!?' she screamed clearly alarmed and displeased. 'Your ok miss your safe now! The police are taking that man away and no one else will hurt you while we're around. You can stay with us!' I gestured around to Jesse smiling, Gabe staring down?, Kellin checking her out, and Jack... Where's Jack!? 'JACK!!??!!' I yelled searching everywhere but behind me.

'Hey Jussi how ya doin?' he scooped the little blue headed.. Well blueberry away from me. 'Hey give her back she's skittish!' I fretted worriedly

'AAAHAAAAA!! STAAAHHHPP!!' she giggled as he tickled her. 'Do you want me or Justin?' he stoped and looked down at her smiling. ' I like you Jackjack...' she squeezed him.

"what's your name?"Jack laughed.

"Madelene.. Maddie." she stated cutely. She opens up fast daaang.. Hot.