Nurse Gabe;)

Song: The Drug In Me Is You

Artist: Falling In Reverse

Love you Ryan<3 Ronnie you kick arse:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter3: Nurse Gabe;)

(Madds POV)

We drove silently, Jesse/right seat window, Kellin/left seat window, Gabe/driving, Justin/shotgun, and best for last! Jack in the middle of Kellin and Jesse, with me on his lap.

I sat there curled up, clinging to his neck. Now content and unafraid the pain started to wash over me. I looked down at my arms and legs, stomach. Blood crusted cuts covered every inch of my body. I tensed up.

'Hey, are you ok LilM?' Jack rubbed my back soothingly. 'LilM?!' I giggled covering my face with my hands as a blush crept across my face. 'You like that name?' his husky voice suggested he had been sleeping. He sounded cute.:) '.... Yea.' I smiled slowly.

'Then I'll keep that name for you...'

He stroked my hair slowly and we both fell asleep soon. As my eyes fluttered shut I noticed Justin glaring from the front seat. Soon Gabe and Justin were the only ones awake.

'Hey! Wake up!' Justin screamed loudly. 'Whaaaaaaaat?' I moaned shifting around on Jack's lap.

"The hospital was closed! Gabe will have to do.." Justin muttered angrily.

"That's fine.. It's nothing he can't fix." I shrugged down at the cuts I had.

"Jaack..." I cooed in his ear softly.

"mmmh." he pulled away.

"Just scream! Like this! JAAACK!!!!" Kellin belted out smiling proudly as angry Jack shot up.

"What do you guys want!?" Jack moaned like a child.

" We're at your guy's house.. Get up!" I caught on to the yelly bunches way of communication. I crawled sorely off of Jack's lap and to Justin who was standing at the open car door. "Carry me..?" I put on my best innocent face.

"Of course Maddie! I'll take you to the couch and Gabe is setting up the medical stuff." Justin smiled happily.. I don't get him yet he's weird.

We got inside and he gently sat me on the couch. Justin sat next to me as Kellin sat in the recliner playing X-Box, Jack went to what I assume to be his room and went to bed, Jesse made a sandwich and ate quietly at the counter with a beer, and Gabe rubbed alcohol on my cuts cleaning out infection and dried blood.

"Ow!!!!!!!!" I yelped as Gabe pushed a bit hard on a cut. I latched onto Justin's hand.

"So sorry Maddie!!!" Gabe apologized then continued softer.

"Is that a tattoo of a shark.. On your hand?" I giggled at Justin's free hand.(not in my hand)

" Yes! Don't judge it! It's bad-" he was about to swear. I glared at him for a second.

" It's bad butt.." Justin said as the once distracted by video games Kellin covered his mouth, laughter escaping his lips.

"B-b-bad! Butt! Hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!" Kellin shouted as Jesse joined in laughing.

"Shutup!" Jack yelled throwing a pillow out the bedroom door. Gabe cracked a smile but held back a laugh so he wouldn't hurt my leg. Boy was this going to be fun living here.(Sarcasm)

"Ok, ok! Enough!" I giggled.

" How about we each tell each other something about our selves.?" I put my arms up questioningly.