Chapter Two

Rob woke up at five in the morning as usual. He had an internal alarm clock. It drove him nuts sometimes as there were days he wished he could just sleep in, but his body just wouldn't allow it. He had too much energy to burn. He looked around the room remembering where he was. He looked over at his roommate sleeping soundly in the bed next to him.

He got up. The covers had come off of Ryan. Her smooth looking, long legs were bent up in a half fetal position, and her arms hugged herself to keep herself warm in her sleep.

Her tee shirt had crawled up and he could see her flat stomach, the curve of her waist, her hip bone. A nice place to nibble on, he thought.

He swallowed pulling himself together. He bent down and pulled the comforter back over her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him sleepily.

Damn, he could fall into those sweet, dark blue eyes, he thought, as his heart picked up a beat.

"Thanks," she said softly.

He nodded. She closed her eyes. He straightened and went over to the bathroom. He closed the door and leaned against it."Shit," he muttered.

Here he was, thirty years old, falling for a girl practically half his age. He brushed his teeth, giving himself a lecture.

He grabbed his gym bag from their room and headed for the bedroom door.

"Where you going?" Ryan asked, picking her head up.

"Gym," he answered, holding up his bag.

"Mind if I come too?"

He shrugged. He was hoping to work off the thought of her. So much for that.

"Let me just clean up a bit," she said, getting up.

"I didn't know you worked out," he said as he listened to her brush her teeth.

He heard her mutter some answer. "What?" he asked, not making out what she said.

She came out of the bathroom, pulling up her hair into a long ponytail.

"I said, you didn't think I was born with this bod, did you?" she asked, shaking her hips as she stepped into her sneakers.

"Our little secret," he answered, looking it over with admiration.

"You gotta stop doing that, Rob," she said, as they left their room.

"Doing what?" he asked as they crossed the small living room.

"Looking at me like that," she answered, looking into Joe and Larry's room, where she saw limp sleeping bodies.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

He smiled because he did know how he was looking at her. He couldn't help it. She had an incredible body. An incredible face.

"Sorry. I'm a guy. You've got a nice bod, we're going to look," he said, locking the door to their dorm suite behind them.

"Well, don't be so obvious about it then," she said as they walked down the hall.

"Am I embarrassing you?" he asked, suddenly feeling bad for checking her out. He thought she was enjoying their little flirtation.

"I don't embarrass," she said, lifting her chin and adjusting the bag on her shoulder as they walked down the stairs to the lobby of the dorm building.

He looked at her with a smirk. "You look embarrassed."

"Okay, I'm embarrassed. I'm not used to people looking at me like that all the time," she muttered.