Niall's Imagine :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! It's been so many years xD nah, just kidding :3 hahaha! anyways... I AM BACK. It's been busy this past weeks xD SCHOOL. so hows everyone? :D  so yeah....

This is a Niall's imagine for everyone :)))))

Enjoy lovies :D

~Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Niall got a big, BIG FIGHT.

~Flashback~

You went in a pub with your bestfriend. But when you enter the pub, you lost tracks with your bestfriend and she’s no where to find in a place where almost all the people inside is drunk and almost going to pass out in the dance floor. So you just decided to grab some drinks. Then you notice a very familiar blonde-haired guy. It’s Niall, your boyfriend. He’s snogging with a random girl. So you rush over there. You know he’s completely drunk as hell. Of course there’s 7 bottles of beer in front of him!  “Niall, let’s go home. You’re drunk!” You exclaimed. They stop eating each other faces. “Niall, who’s this pathetic bitch?!” as the girl ask, your anger start to rise. “She’s just a fri-“ you cut Niall’s going to say, “Well for your information, I’m his f*cking GIRLFRIEND. Niall let’s go home.” You yell at them, and grab Niall’s hand. Then he removes his hand from your grip. “[y/n] Just leave me alone! Let me have some fun!” He runs back to the bar, lucky for you that quickly grab his wrist. “No. WE. ARE. GOING.HOME.” You grab him with you to the exit but he removes again his wrist from your grip and faces you. The next thing he did was slap you REALLY hard, and you fall to the pubs floor. You know his just drunk but you can’t help but cry. Then he yells at you. “You know what bitch, I’m freaking sick of you! I don’t even know why I’m with you! You’re just a worthless fucking slut! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” This time you yell back still in tears. “FINE. I AM LEAVING YOU ALONE AND BE WITH THOSE WHORES! AND OH *SLAPS HARD* WE.ARE.OVER. I AM GOING BACK TO (your country/ state)! GOODBYE JERK!” Then you stormed out of the club still crying.

~End of Flashback~

You go back to your flat where you and Niall shares, you pack all your things and put it all on your suitcase. You got up and go directly to the airport. You quickly got the nearest flight to your destination.  You got your ticket and wait for the plane to arrive… Then the plane arrives. You sighed… “Goodbye Niall… Someday I’ll find better than you… And I’ll forget about you… Someday Niall… Someday… But you’ll always be mine… I’ll always love you… but, goodbye…” you say between sobs and tears. You got up and when you’re about to go to the plane… “[Y/N]!” Someone screams your name.  And it was Niall… You stop from your tracks and start to cry harder. He then runs and hugs you from behind. “Please [y/n] I’m begging you, don’t leave me… I’m sorry, I’m sorry my princess, I didn’t mean everything that I say in the club. You’re not worthless, ‘cuz you’re my life. You’re not a slut, you’re a princess… Please [y/n] don’t leave me… I can’t leave without you… Please [y/n] I’m begging you… I love you… I love you [y/n]… I love you my princess, my life… please tell me you’ll stay… Please… I’m sorry…” He’s already crying. You can’t stand it. Niall is a very fragile person. You don’t want to see him crying, it makes you break. And you know inside that you love him, always do. So you turn around and hug him tight. “N-Niall… Shh… Please don’t cry… I promise… I’ll stay, just please stop crying… please…” you whisper to his ear. “I don’t know what to do without you [y/n]… I just love you... do you now forgive me?” He asks. “Of course, I forgive you… I’ll die without you… I love you too Niall…” You both share a very sweet and passionate kiss :)))))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEY! So how was it... ???

COMMENT BELLOW! Fan/Vote :))) thanks :D see you at the next updates :D