Zayn Imagine :D

You and Zayn are best friends since childhood, or should I say, since diaper days xD And you start to develop some feelings for him. BUT you don't want to tell him because you don't want to be rejected and have an awkward situations :3 Then he got a girlfriend...

"Uhm...[y/n] I want you to meet [any name you want to except your name xD] , She's my girlfriend." You don't know what to do, your feelings become numb and broken. Your tears are starting to form and your voice is trembling.

"I-I am h-ha-happy for y-you..." you give him a fake smile, but still holding back your tears then you turn back and walk away goingt to your kitchen.

' but I don't know if I can still be happy...' you thought to yourself. The tears start to fall and you quickly manage to remove it by your hand. You grab a glass and pour in some water. Then suddenly Zayn grab your wrist.

"[y/n] why are you crying? Anything wrong?" he asks

"No. no. I-I'm not! I- I- I'm just happy that you got a girlfriend." you gave him again a fake smile. But inside it's killing you. It's like you're stab with millions of knives and sword. It's like physically okay but metally and emotionally dying and in anxiety.

After that day you're always at your flat crying. You don't even eat. Sometimes you do, but only few. You even manage to get drunk. Then you started to cut.

One day you're totally a mess! You're all drunk. Completely drunk actually. You go grab a razor at the cup board then go to your room and start to cut like there's no tomorrow. You don't know that Zayn's coming over. He saw you, almost going to pass out because of all the cuts and alcohol you take.

"What the hell?! [Y/N] What do you think you're doing?! You're completely drunk then you cut yourself! Jeez! What the f*ck is on your mind?!" he state in full shock and anger. He got you up and carry you at the couch. He get the first aid kit, some pills, hot water and some piece of cloth. Then he started to clean all your cuts.

"[Y/N] tell me, why are you doing all of this? Starving yourself, getting drunk and you started to cut. Please tell me what's wrong... Please tell me..." He looks at you directl in your eyes. And because you're all drunk, some how out of mind. You tell him everything that runs to your little own world.

"Ha! You *hick* don't know?! My problem *hick* is *hick* YOU! I'm f*cking in love with you! But of course you'll never love me back. I'm just a loser and you're included to the biggest boyband in the world so who I am to be loved?! And oh you've got a girlfriend right? She came here yesterday! HaHa! She smack me and call me names. She also tell me not to hang out with you anymore! That bitch.*hick*" then your tears are starting to fall again...

"You know what *hick*... I *hick* love you... I'm just afraid that you don't feel the same and I'll be rejected. *hick* I don't want things to be awkward between us... And it kills my here (you pointed to your heart) that you've a girlfriend. I know *hick* it looks like I'm a very selfish person... But it's really alot worst than being rejected..."

Tears are falling down...

"I love you Zayn... You're the reason why I'm doing this... I just lo-"

The next thing you know was your lips was crash with his. Moving in sync, butterflies, fireworks and sparks everywhere. You pulled away to catch some air. 

"[Y/N] , I don't know if it's too late to tell you this... I'm also in love with you... Since 8th grade.. I just don't know before if you felt the same way before. I can't bare to lose you... I just can't... I love you [y/n]... I love you..." 

After that day he broke up with his girlfriend and started a wonderful relationship with yours :D

~~~~~~~~

may I have 3 votes please?