Harry Imagine :))))

You were at the Starbucks to unwind. Because you just broke up with your boyfriend and it seem so hard for you to let go and move on. While rewinding all your memories together, your tears start to form and stream down to your face and started to cry. Then you notice a very famillar face. It's your best friend, Harry. He sit at the opposite side of the table where you were sitting. He didn't notice that you were crying because your head is held down. When you look at him, he seemed shocked. He notice that your eyes is in a sore and there were still tears that were streaming down your face. "[y/n], w-what happened? W-Why a-are you c-crying?" He was now sitting beside you as he rubs your back. (Let's just say Ian was your ex xD) "I-It was I-Ian.. *sniff* " you tell him. "What did he do?!" You know that he's angry. His fist is formed in a ball and ready to beat someone and his voice was really deep and trembling. You can see in his eyes the anger. He actuall has a feelings for you, but he refuse to tell you because he knoow that it might ruined your friendship. Then lately you got a boyfriend that cause him too much pain in his heart. Then now you call him stay with you for awhile to help you to feel much better... "Ian... *sniff* H-He cheated... I-I caught him last night, making out with a blonde girl at his room *sniff*..." You explain to him what happened. And he immidiately grab you with him out of the Starbucks. You both go to your ex's flat. As he open his door, Harry quickly grab his colar and beat the shit out of him. "How dare you to hurt her?! You don't f*cking deserve her you piece of sh*t! You're an assh*le! Jerk! Don't you ever go near her again, or else you'll never see the morning sunshine again!" He say as he continue to beat your ex. "H-Harry... please stop!" You try to convince him, but it never work. When he finish beating your ex, he slams you to the wall. "H-Harry y-you're... h-hurting me..." your tears starts to busts out of tears as he continue to pin you at the wall. "H-Harry" As you look into his eyes, you can see the anger and pain there. The he kisses you, roughly but passionate. Then you felt sparks and butterflies at your stomach and you realize that you had fallen for him since then, but you don't want to go further so you force yourself to stop your feelings for him and don't bother it. Then he broke the kiss. "[y/n], Why? Why can't you see that i like you? [y/n] Why?" He's trying not to burst infront of you... "H-Harry, y-you're w-wrong... I like you since then..." Then he let you down and confess each others feeling and started a wonderful relationship :))))