zayn imagine <3

[a/n] hahahha!!!! hello!!! I'm back!!!! It's been weeks? hahah sorry about that xD It's just I'm kindda' lazy this past weeks but who cares I'M BACK! well... back to reality xD here's a zayn imagine for every single one of you who's reading this... but i don't know if someone is really reading this... -____________________- vote/follow/ and PLEASE COMMENT! DON'T BE A SILENT READER... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MINDS XD (Desperada much? xD)

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS!!!!!! For winning 3 awards in billboard awards :))))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at the park to take some pictures. It's actually your hobby. You even join a photo contest and won the first place :D But today you just want to take pictures to release all the anger and pain in your heart... Because your boyfriend on you... but not once, nor twice... but TRICE (JERKS THIS DAYS! =.='') So you take a picture of a lake with a duck swiming alone, an old oak tree, and a guy being rejected by a girl in the bench. And because you're just wandering around, you sit beside the guy. He has a quiff, he's wearing an open checkered polo and plain shirt inside, jeans and supras. Then you realize that you're staring at him, so you look away before he cought you :3 ( Whenever that happen, it will be really awkward. Swear. Based on true expirience xD) You just look at the pictures you take, it's good but none of those suits your emotions... You sigh. " Why do you seemed so sad?" the guy beside you asks. "Well, it's just I try to get pictures everywhere but none of it suits my mood... And... Oh God sorry you shouldn't be the one I'm telling you this..." you start sobbing and he hugs you. "It's alright, just blurt it out. It's okay I'll be listening..." he tells you in asurance "It's just... It's just my boyfriend cheated on me trice..." he hugs you tighter... " It's just... I really loved him. So much... I gave him everything that he needs... I always tell myself that maybe he's just out of his mind. But cheating three times, I really can't stand it! Am I not enough for him?! Did I do something wrong to make him sleep with another girl in my own flat?! Or it's just I'm ugly for him ?!" You almost scream. You bust it all out and the guy is still hugging you. " No. You're not ugly. You're absolutely beautiful. He's just a big jerk, for him to let go a girl like you. He don't know what he loses. Just remember no matter what, You're beautiful.." He tells you still hugging you.. You're still in tears, so he losen the hug and clear your tears in your face using his palm. "You know what, I thought I was in the most bottm part of the world. 'Cuz you know, the girl that I love for the whole time around rejected me for the resst of my life, But knowing that there is someone that suffer worst than my feelings just make me think not to gave up in life, that maybe there is a better girl that is for me. And I want to thank you for letting me realize that. " He blurted in low voice. "No, I should be the one to thank you. Thank you for listening, 'cuz I really need someone to burst it all out. Even we dont know each other, you stay here just to listen. Thank you... By the way I'm [y/n]" You held your hands for shake hands. "I'm Zayn, Do you think we should hang out sometime?" He asks "Yeah, sure. Why not. I't getting late, maybe I should go home. I need to upload teh pictures the pictures that I got a while ago.  Oh wait. Speaking of pictures, Can we have a picture, I usually take some pictures with my new friends :)" You squealed "Yeah, sure:)" Then you two take some pictures, some are cheeky and silly, some are just goofy xD "Thanks" You thank him. "No preblem. Do you have a twitter, so I can follow you" He asks "Yeah, it's @(your twitter name) " you tell him and your phone buzzled, you look at it '@zaynmalik is starts following you' you smiled and follow him back. "Have a ride eh?" he asks " No, but thanks. My flat is just 10 blocks away. I'll be alright." You tell him while getting up. "Thanks for the time. Bye :)" you states and hug him "Thanks also, See you next time?" "Definately!" You both exchange contacts then you leave. After you arrive at your flat, you tweeted the picture of you and zayn in the park. '@(your twitter name) : Have a great time with @zaynmalik at the park :) Thanks for the time zaynie :))) x' Then after a while, you got a mention, favorite and a retweet from zayn. He replies at the picture. "Anytime you need me babe :) BTW nice nickname for myself  x' you laugh at favorited at retweeted it. Then you shut your laptop and texted Zayn. After that day you became closer to each other. You always hang out with him. And it end up dating each other and began a wonderful relationship :)))))))))))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so... WHAT DO YOU THINK?! XD Hahahahaha!!!! I'm really up to some personal imagines just comment below and yeah xD and also dedication! yey!!! That's all for today lovies :))))))))))) love ya' all :)))))))))

vote/follow/ and PLEASE COMMENT :)