Chapter 7: Emily

Storm awoke in a dark room sometime later. He felt really weak for some reason. He tried to put his hand up to his head but his hands were bound. “What the hell...where am I?” “You’re being held here like I am Storm” Storm recognized the melodic voice. His eyes adjusted to the dark so he could see who was talking to. “Emily!” Storm thought back to his conversation with Melianna when he was given the job.

“Then what?” “Then Emily will die.” “Emily?! What the hell does this have to do with my girlfriend! Also, how the hell will she die?!” “A man came up to me and forced me to hire you for this job. Once the job was completed, he would send someone to meet you and you would get Emily back.”

“Emily Are you ok? Are you hurt?” “I’m hurt, but besides that I’m ok. You should be more worried about yourself!” Storm looked around; his hands were held to the wall by a metal ring. This goes for his legs as well. His shirt was gone and there we’re cuts all over his chest. “Shit. What the hell happened...?” Just then, a door opened in the room, the light almost blinds Storm and Emily. A very large man in a suit smoking a cigar walks into the room and walks over to Emily. “How are you my dear?” His voice was raspy and it was like nails on a chalkboard compared to Emily’s soothing melodic voice. “I’m just great you son of a bitch!” Emily spit is in face pissing the man off. “You bitch! You’ll pay for that!” He snaps his fingers and Emily vanished. “Emily! What the fuck have you done with her?!?” Storm lashed out at him. “Calm yourself Storm. I just sent her away.” “To where?!” “Shush.” Storm and the man both went quiet for a moment, and in the time they we’re silent, 7 screams we’re heard. They we’re screams of pain, and it sounded like Emily.