Chapter 4: Happy Killings!

“Nice try.” Storm moves his sword which he holds in his left hand so that it is reaching to the right. The police begin to shoot at Storm and as soon as they do, Storm swings his sword horizontally and the sound of his sword moving through the air at a high speed was so loud that it pushed the bullets back and stopped it. The cops stand there in shock. They begin to reload and Storm charges at them slicing 3 of their throats in one slice and stabbing 2 police officers in the chest. He pulls one of the dead close to him and uses him as a shield from bullets. The remaining to police begin to run to where the official was heading. Storm thought in his head, “I’ve still got 9 minutes.”

Storm waits till the 2 police are out of sight before flying up and over to their location. He spots the official and the 4 guards. Storm smirks then raises his sword above his head and dives head first towards the guards and stabs one of the guards on the top of the head. The official cowers in fear terrified of the freak killer with wings in front of him. Storm smiles at the official, still upside down using the sword to support him. He kicks one of the police in the face while coming down from the sword. “Oh sorry” The officer on the ground looks surprised to hear courtesy coming from a killer. “O-oh uh i-i’ts no problem” “Good!” Storm stabs the guard in the chest. “Glad we cleared that up.”