Chapter 10

Mel's POV

"Uh, Mel, can I talk to you for a minute please?," Liam asked.

I nodded my head and got up nervously. I walked up the stairs to my room and sat down on my bed. Liam pulled the chair over from my vanity and sat down in front of me. He hates me now, I just know he hates me. I can't possibly tell him how that kiss made me feel. That was my first kiss, and I felt sparks shoot through me as soon as our lips touched. But I knew that there was no way he could like me. I'm not special.

"Mel, that was...," he started, pausing to take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me now," I blurted out, cutting him off.

"Hate you? Mel, what are you talking about? I was going to say that was amazing," he said with a comforting smile.

I snapped my head up and looked him in the eyes, clearly thinking I was dreaming. "I'm sorry, did you just say that was amazing?," I asked incredulously.

"Uh that was undoubtedly the best kiss I've ever had," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That was my first kiss," I said shyly, looking down at my lap, embarrassed.

"Are you serious? A beautiful girl like you has never kissed anyone?," he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and if that's what all kisses feel like, then I think I should do that more often," I said with a laugh.

"You felt the sparks too?," he questioned.

"Oh yeah. It was incredible," I replied, nodding my head furiously.

"So what does this mean?," I asked looking up at him.

Liam took both of my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. "Melissa, will you be my girlfriend?," he asked with hope in his eyes.

I was shocked. Liam Payne just asked me to be his girlfriend. This is like a dream come true. Oh shoot, I should probably answer him now.

"Of course Liam. I'd love to be your girlfriend," I said with a smile.

"Well since your my girlfriend, may I kiss you again?," he asked politely. It made me smile to know that he was such a gentleman.

"Yes you may," I giggled.

That was all it took for him to lean in and capture my lips in his. I felt that same jolt of electricity all over again, and I couldn't believe what was happening. This felt so surreal. His kiss was gentle and sweet. I felt like I was floating on air. We both pulled away reluctantly, and rested our foreheads against each other. I stared into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back at me and pulled away. He took hold of my hand and led me out of my room and down the stairs. We returned to the circle in the living room and everyone started cheering.

"What?," Liam and I both asked in unison.

"Are y'all together now?," Nicole asked with excitement.

"Yes ma'am, we are," I replied with a grin.

Her and the boys began to cheer again and we laughed. This moment was perfect. All of my friends and my new boyfriend hanging out having a good time together. I couldn't ask for more.

~

"Hey y'all, lets order a pizza or something. I'm hungry," I suggested to the group.

"That sounds good. Even though we had pizza yesterday," Harry replied.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. If y'all don't want that then we can get something else. I just don't really feel like going out," I said.

"No pizza is fine," Liam said.

I called and ordered the pizzas and went back to the living room. I plopped down on the couch next to Liam. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled up at him. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

"Awwwww! How cute!," Louis and Nicole gushed.

"Shut up y'all!," I said with a laugh.

"Let's watch another movie while we wait for the pizza," Niall said.

"Okay, how bout Grown Ups?," I questioned, holding up the DVD.

"Sounds good to me!," Zayn said.

Everyone else agreed too so I put the movie in and pushed play. About 30 minutes after the movie started, the doorbell rang. I got up off the couch and walked to the door.

When I opened the door I gasped at the all too familiar person that was standing in front of me.

"Blake?," I questioned.

"Hi Mel. Haven't seen you in a while. How's life? Hopefully it's going horribly," he said with an evil smirk.

"Look Blake, I don't really have time for this. Here's your money. Just give me the pizza and get the heck away from me," I sighed.

"Fine. But you'll be seeing me again. Bye fatty. Don't eat that whole pizza by yourself," he taunted. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, but I held them back. I couldn't let him see how he hurt me, it only made him do it more.

I slammed the door in his face and threw the pizza box down on the table.

"Nicole. My room. NOW," I said. And with that I took up off the stairs, the tears starting to fall.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey y'all! I hope you liked this chapter. I know its short, but I wanted to end it here. Leave a comment with your guess as to who Blake is! Vote! Thanks :)

~Rebecca