~A Christmas Gift to My Readers~

I AM ALIVEEEEEE

And to start off with my apology of being absent for how many months, I decided to begin by showing you all a picture of my pet poodle to warm and fluff up your hearts this Christmas Eve (since fluffy animals make sad people happy)

I want to present you all with a special Christmas gift!

But before I show you guys that gift, let me give you guys a quick recap: so I've been a bit dead because I'm prioritizing my school and studies, and now that my grades went up (literally) I decided that it's safe enough to prioritize this story and all of you guys c:

Now don't get me wrong, my schedule is still hectic and busy, but because of all these months of being absent and not updating, I managed to train myself with time management.

I promised you guys that I won't abandon this story (as long as you guys don't abandon this story too) and since you guys kept your promise, it's my turn to keep mine as well.

But bringing this story back and updating means making sacrifices. So I've been thinking of taking down the Request Page and to stop taking and making any requests.

Requests are actually fun to make but they've been taking up a lot of time, and it's hard because most of you guys barely have anything in your profile to describe you, and this story became more of a 'responsibility' or 'homework' and it isn't fun writing anymore. Because of requests I was also unable to do the funny ideas I still have in store.

So my Christmas gift to you guys is the freedom to choose and vote, here are your options:

I will stop taking requests and won't make any of them anymore

OR

I will try my best to continue the requests (which might possibly end up me cramming and crying and giving up on writing because I'm a terrible author)

If you take the first option, and (if ever) the first option has the most votes, I will replace the Request Page with something else that will allow you guys to 'request' or ask of me something that you want.

When that happens, in almost every update, if you see this rose: ---^--@ at the end of a chat/chapter, you guys must comment under that 'rose' ONE character that you want to appear in the next chat/chapter (LITERALLY ONLY ONE). If you comment more than one character, your comment will be ignored).

I will choose the top 5 characters that are requested under that rose and make them interact in the next chapter (it can even be a character that hadn't even appeared yet in the book).

I will also randomly select ONE reader that commented under the 'rose' and give that reader a special prize. I will approach you through a private message in your inbox and I will present to you options on your special prize:

1.) A One Piece Fanfic Critic (I will help you write your fanfic by giving you suggestions and advice and also 'critiquing' your book).

2.) A dedication on my next update, votes & comments on each chapter of your story (of your choosing, only one).

3.) Brainstorming (if you have a certain idea for a story THAT YOU HAVENT PUBLISHED YET but don't know how to write it or if you need help with the plot, I can help you write the plot and give you ideas and suggestions that you can or refuse to take)

4.) Book Cover Request (I can make a cover of a book/fanfic that you are writing IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS ONE PIECE OR NOT, and I'll send it to you through email)

Now that will happen if you readers comment and choose for the first option, again my Christmas gift is for your readers to have the freedom to choose and vote for the option that you want.

Comment below of which option you want!! And after a week of looking through comments and counting the votes per option, I will update this story!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year you sassy fabulous little faggots ;)