Chapter 3

Alyss~ Okay guys/gals I'm sorry but this chapter will be a sad one so sorry about that ^^' but the later chapters should brighten up a bit only because Alyss is our main character ^^ I hope you like it and vote and comment to!! Or else I shall send a stalker after you!! hahaha i'm only joking.

~~~

Alyss’s P.O.V

I was still sitting on the floor shaking from rage and sorrow when I heard Nancy yelling my name over the phone. I quickly grabbed it and talked to her, “Nancy I’m fine it’s okay I just dropped the phone.” I said quickly hoping to calm her down.

“Alyss I know you’re not fine but I hope you will be one day I know Jenna was your best friend I’m so sorry. There was so much you both missed out on.” I didn’t understand what she was talking about it was Jenna who was dead not me I was still breathing, I think. “I’m sorry Alyss but I have to go now I’m sorry Jenna won’t be by you any more.”

She hung up and it finally sank in, it all sank in. Jenna was gone forever, I already knew that though, she was dead and as heartless as it was the saying ‘dead is dead’ kept popping up in my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks when things started to penetrate my numb mind. Jenna was gone so we couldn’t see who got kicked out of Wall-mart first, we couldn’t gang up on Hannah together on the bus, we couldn’t make fun of Mr. Hilckory about his name, and we couldn’t go swimming together anymore.

The more I thought about the things we couldn’t do together the more I thought about the things she wouldn’t get to do or see. She wouldn’t be able to have a boy friend or have her first kiss or get married or have her Emo boy named Alex. I started to laugh and cry at the same time and then I started to wail when I thought about her not being able to be my Maid of Honor at my wedding and I wouldn’t be hers either. She was gone for ever who would’ve harmed my sweet Jenna.

And then I thought about last night, I nearly stopped crying. What was I doing when she got hit? Was I still on the bus or was I walking home or was I doing my homework and watching BTR? Rage filled me and I pushed my self up I was going to call her house again and get her mom to tell me every thing she new. I was reaching for the counter from my spot on the floor when the phone rang. I answered it “Hello?”

“Alyss dear I forgot to tell you, but you can come over and take anything that was yours or anything Jenna wanted you to have.”

“Okay,” I said numbly and weakly. “Oh and do they know what the car looked like?”

“Yes an on looker saw the car as the drove away from the scene, it was an old white Ford truck the paint was chipping, but the police haven’t found it yet dear.”

 “Okay I will come over later.” I hung up and stared at the phone, I could find that truck the police never did anything they made a front. It was all a show to the public but I knew I could find that old truck I knew I could, for the sake of my friend I would find that truck and get revenge.

I stood and placed the phone on it’s charging home and then I walked slowly to my room. I would have to go to school tomorrow but no one would see or hear me and I’d go straight to Jenna’s house after school then walk home looking for the culprit. It was a good plan a good starting point and after I found the car I would go home and get prepared for the war.

I sighed and lay down on my bed grabbing the stuffed animal Jenna had given me. It was a short fat penguin with giant eyes that seemed to look at my very soul. I smiled and hugged the little guy to my chest tears running down my cheeks. “Jenna gave you to me so she could always keep an eye on me huh?” I asked the penguin but it didn’t reply and if it had I would’ve known this was the worst nightmare ever.

A cars horn honked and I walked to my window, my mom was home and a car drove past our drive way. My breath caught it matched the description that Jenna’s mom, Nancy, had given me and my heart began to race, the person lived down my street and my mom was walking up to my room. I had a lot of explaining and pitying looks to go through and I really didn’t want to right know.

I locked my door and fell over onto my bed sighing heavily when my mom knocked. “Can you make me soup mom? I’m not feeling well.” I said burrowing deeper into my pillow’s and sheets.

“Sure honey anything for you.” Yeah that’s right I was all my mom had left in this house well besides when Jenna visited which was a lot. She had known how much I needed her, three years ago my dad had died and she lived over here for a whole month and a half. That would’ve been fun had I not been crying my eye’s out most of the time. After that I changed I became more violent but Jenna had been able to keep me nice and calm in front of people.

Now I was all alone, she was no longer gone and tomorrow I would be facing her mom and her murderer all in one day.       

~~~

Okay so yes I know it was short but still let me know if you liked it or not ^^ also I was  listening to Blood on the Dance Floor while writing this...