Chapter 6.

Wow! So I havn't uploaded in like FOUR weeks. I'm so sorry! I've been going places and school started...its hard to manage a book with all this crap (Aka, homework.) Anyyyyywhoo...this will PROBABLY be a short chapter.. I don't have much time..soo I hope all of you are still reading this book.... DONT HATE ME! D:

~~~~~~~

When I woke up that morning I had a weird feeling. I don't know what put that feeling there, but I don't think I should worry about it. I got ready but remembered something. The house was empty. Well besides Macy, who was sound asleep.

I guess I better try and call again..

I called Dad first, Who didn't answer.

Then I tried Mom.

"Dustin!" Someone practically screamed into the phone.

"Lizzy?" I said confused. Why did she answer Mom's phone?

"Yeah it's Lizzy. Where are you?!" I was startled for a second. Okay she's the one who's been gone since yesterday and she's asking ME where I am?!

"What!? I'm at home! Where are you?!" I asked getting frustrated.

I heard a sigh and heard Lizzy whisper to someone I had to listen closely to hear what she said.

"I don't think he got the call.." She said worried.

"What? What call? seriously Lizzy if this is a joke it's soo not funny! I waited for you guys forever and-" I stopped when I heard another sigh, I was about to continue my lecture when what she said next shut me up.

"Wh-what? He's He's.. " I trailed off. 

"Yes, Dustin. Dad's ... Dead. Were at the hospital right now.. didn't you get the call..? He had got into a car accident. He had dropped us off at the movies after the mall and he was going to go get some dinner when he got into the crash." 

I dropped my phone in shock. No. This can't be.

I ran out to my car ready to leave when I remembered Macy was still in the house.

I jumped out, dashed up to our room and grabbed her in my arms.

She jumped up, startled by how fast I jerked around.

"Wha?- what are you doing Dustin.?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Shhh. Were ging to the hospital." I said soothing her.

I got out to the car and buckled her in her car seat.

I got in and slammed the door.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" She said yawning.

"Your to young, you wouldn't understand." I said getting onto the main road.

Before she could reply her eyes fell heavy and shut.

**

I ran into the waiting room with Macy, no sign of my family anywhere.

"Hey Miss.?" I said to the lady at the counter.

"Hmm.?" She said not looking up from the computer.

Clickity clack - Clickity clack.

Ugh that's so annoying.

"I'm here to see a Mr. Wells." I said trying to sound like an adult.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Sixteen. Why?" I asked, confused.

"Well, you have to have a parent with you to see a patient."

"My mom and sisters are already in the room with my father." I said patting the desk, impatiently.