Chapter 3.

This chapter you will see Adam's P.O.V.  i dont know if you will like diff. pov's from other characters. So comment and tell me if you like having multiple POVs or if not, we will stick to Dustin. :) Hope you like this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV.

**

As I walked home after school, I looked down at my shirt. It was stained with blood. Stupid Dustin had to be a idiot and almost break my nose. He is sooo lucky that it didn't break or I would've seriously injured that kid. 

It felt good to punch him. Not just because were enemies now, but because I've been so stressed out lately, with my dad, and my bad grades. It's only been about a day and a half, and i'm already showing my anger more then I should in a week. i just looked at the sky, and sighed. Why is life so unfair?

After a few more minutes of walking I stopped to go into Dollar General. They have some pretty cool stuff, but they fall apart after you use them more then three or four times. But it gives me something to do when No one's around and I have some spare time.

I opened the door and a cool brush of air greeted me. I enjoyed that moment for a second, because my house is always way to humid. It sucks. 

As I was going down isle seven when I heard someone talking, lowly. I searched some of the other isle's, and finally found where the voice had come from. As I rounded the corner of Isle six,  I stopped in my tracks. It was Skylar. She was talking on her cell. I retreated around the corner so she couldn't see me. 

"...Yeah, I know, I know. But how bad is she?!" she looked around nervously while the person on the other line talked, and I got out of the way, before  she could see. Or at least I hope i did.

I held my breath, so she couldn't hear how loud I was breathing. I felt like a secret agent or something. Ahaha Luttz, Adam luttz. 007. I silently chuckled at the thought. 

I looked back just in time to hear her say,

"Will she be alright with that many injuries?" She said as she bit her nails.

I could hear the other perosn on the line, but couldn't make out the words. There was a brief silence before Skylar started to cry. On the other end, was silence. I took that moment to walk up behind her. I was about to embrace her in a hug, but she turned around before my arms were around her. 

She wiped away the tears before glaring at me. She then put the phone back to her ear and said,

"I'll call you back later. Please inform me when you get more information." She said the last part in a hushed tone. She then flipped her phone shut with a little to much force.

"What do you want?" She said staring, no scratch that. Glaring at me.

"I-is everything okay?" I asked, Putting a hand on her shoulder. After a moment she shrugged it off and looked down.

"Y-yeah." She said avoiding my gaze. I crossed my arms and  started to say,

"Don't lie to me, I know something's-" But she cut me off.

"Nothing is wrong, Okay. Why do you even care?" She said crossing her arms too.

"Something IS wrong. And you can't lie to me about it. You were Just crying before I came." I said looking down at her. 

"I wasn't crying. I just- I just have allergies. That's all." She said sniffing. Also faking a cough.

I chuckled. She then straighted a little. Is this girl forreal? She's going to stand there, and say she has allergies? How stupid. You can easily tell that she is lying.